trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr D is going to be forever spoilt by having Juan as one of her first major cases. Of course her doing so well is also going to make her very popular with other attorneys too.

What a nut job. Who steals an engagement ring??? Especially when it was very clear Travis had NO interest in marrying Jodi.

Somebody who wants to tell their mom & dad they're engaged but can't afford to buy a ring themselves.

Was it the Mormon ring or the engagement ring that Travis purchased but did not give to the girl ( cannot remember her name)

Actually, I thought she accomplished a lot in showing how lacking in knowledge she is about the meaning of the misc. test results, how very unprofessional she is, and in showing how "expert,", knowledgeable and qualified the witness, Dr D really is. For example, No, she does not meet the criteria for PTSD for these reasons, etc.

snap.jpg

Juan is doing absolutely Super...going into all the things I hoped he would...and JW is Steaming....revealed for what she is
I'm sure though we'll soon be hearing about how Juan blew it because he failed to ask Dr D what Jodi's favourite food is.

LOL...talking heads.

IMO

After the numerous DT objections in the last few minutes, I notice that

1. Each sidebar doesn't last for 40 minutes, and
2. JM resumes his line of questioning.

FWIW and :cow:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

What a pain for Nurmi to have to de-reclinate each time there is a sizzlebar. Can't he just pass on some of these? #JodiArias

I love that JM questions Dr. DeMarte just as "aggressively" as he questions defense witnesses. That's our Juan. :heart:

Everyone on this jury now knows more about Jodi's relationships than they will ever know about their own sons/daughters.

Apparently, Travis had once purchased an engagement ring for Deanna. But they never got engaged, and the ring went missing. He told some friends that he thought Jodi took it.

I wonder if he made a police report and submitted a claim to his homeowner's insurance. We had some jewelry stolen once and our HO ins. reimbursed us and we did not know who stole it.

I am a little worry about his tone with her!

No, no! That's his style. It will impress the jurors.

Same thing for Demarte. She didn't say that the name calling was justified or that they weren't mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech