DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TSI - 1/07 thru 1/08

anxiety . . .. but no specific factors

thoughts about her relationship with Mr. Juarez

how to tell if it is PTSD is borderline personality disorder .

way I was able to differentiate it was to go back and ask about specific trauma realted to the

a number of areas she highlighted
areas or scales

what areas
stress related to being incarcerated - the crime, the process, working with her family ,the process of preparing for trial
a number of different stressors hightlighted

objection may we approach?
yes

What a nut job. Who steals an engagement ring??? Especially when it was very clear Travis had NO interest in marrying Jodi.

Unfortunately, I don't know a lot about TA & Deanne's relationship or the end of it.. but I really feel for her having been together for 7yrs then after (whatever amount of time) to see JA come into his life & end his life..

Must be heartbreaking (((hugs))) Deanne so sorry..

But how BPD of JA to be jealous Deanne's engagement ring to take it cuz she'd want whatever the major love of TAs life had!!!

Just breaks my heart.. JMO etc

I am a little worry about his tone with her!

I like the fact that he treats all witnesses the same. Dr. D doesn't seem to be getting too wound up about it. No complaints to the judge from her.

I'd be pretty surprised if anyone in jail preparing for a capital murder trial would not show elevations in anxiety and depression.

Okay, I take it JM's back up. Did Dr. D devour JW, as I predicted? Was it snicker-snack and down she went, or was there a bit of toying first?

I don't know what's worse, JA and her flabergasting arm movements while she's writing or JW and all her objections and sidebars.

I'm developing PTSD everytime I hear her say, "May we approach."

I don't know how JM keeps his cool with all these interruptions! If I were him I'd be puffing and huffing, slamming my papers down and stomping up to that desk!

I'm still shaking my head NOOOOO over the fact that Jodi was watching a young child for three months as one of her many jobs.

Gosh, it was so nice to not have all the approach/objection interruptions. I see however that the DT is back to their games. *sigh*

And Jodi just scrapbooks away...

I wonder if he made a police report and submitted a claim to his homeowner's insurance. We had some jewelry stolen once and our HO ins. reimbursed us and we did not know who stole it.

I believe he did make a police report. I think I read that.

Arias glasses on top of her head. I do this when in a rush and cannot put them in the case. She is stressing.

I have to say that as a juror, I would find the entire State's case professionally and ethically present. The State's prosecutor and witnesses have remained surprisingly unbiased in tone and manner of style regardless of who is asking the question and who is answering the question. No bias is seen by the the prosecutor or the witnesses. The truth is definitely being sought in a factual, matter-of-fact manner.

OTOH the DT's unprofessional and unethical bias - from their attorneys to their witnesses - are unbelievably apparent. Could go on and on with examples, but you all have seen the same trial as me - so no need to detail.

Okay, I take it JM's back up. Did Dr. D devour JW, as I predicted? Was it snicker-snack and down she went, or was there a bit of toying first?

Oh yes! Lots of toying! :yes:

I am a little worry about his tone with her!

don't worry i'm sure he told her he was going to be a bit aggressive in his questioning, he needs to even himself out so he doesn't get accused again by nurmi of being mean. she's fine.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

What a pain for Nurmi to have to de-reclinate each time there is a sizzlebar. Can't he just pass on some of these? #JodiArias
De-reclinate! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member