trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its the hi lites that make her hair look so dry. she should try a deeper brown
It's weird, I am not a hair person, but I'd love for JW and Dr. D to have makeovers. :blushing:

Surely the defense would be better just asking a few questions on each point, seems the more they ask the bigger the hole they are digging.
Then Juan seems to be able to get his points across so smoothly.

I LOVE how JM isn't lovey-dovey with his own witnesses.

Agreed! It shows his behavior is NOT biased toward the defense or their witnesses, it's just him trying to highlight truths in this killing.

Ja's starting to get that defiant look about her again

Arias glasses on top of her head. I do this when in a rush and cannot put them in the case. She is stressing.

i wear my sunglasses like this constantly. but they are adorable jackie o chanel type glasses and i love wearing them. i would never do this w some fake coke bottle frames

Arias is really angered by that BPD diagnosis-every time Dr D mentions it, Arias gets all tight jawed.

I have to say Dr D does say "the examples I just indicated etc" a lot. She needs to learn when she can expand a bit on the implications of these things and not assume everyone gets it.

I guess Juan treats ALL expert witnesses the same way? hmm

It sounds like snark, but he is actually helping her become a better witness by instructing her on how to answer most appropriately. She began to explain before giving the yes/no answer (i think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur