trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Untruthful word mentioned and it makes Jodi put her glasses back on.

JW: "Objection. Beyond the...mischaracterizes the...ah hell I got nothin'"
JSS: "Overruled."

Flame away, but I am so sick of JM beating this point. We get it. Test bad - based on lie.

I'd be pretty surprised if anyone in jail preparing for a capital murder trial would not show elevations in anxiety and depression.
I'd imagine defense lawyers might to. I don't like JW or Nurmi, but I can't imagine going to bed every night with the weight of trying to keep someone off death row on me.

IMO

Objection ... silence. Willmott could not think of an objection to state.

She lied on the test! Deal with it JW! OVERRULED!!! :gavel:

I don't know what's worse, JA and her flabergasting arm movements while she's writing or JW and all her objections and sidebars.

I'm developing PTSD everytime I hear her say, "May we approach."

Lol. I'd say definitely the objections and sidebard. :headache:

NOS = Not Otherwise Specified (Read: Evil Murderous Psychopath) :eek:

In other words... Homicide is NOT typically indicated in Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)! :cow:

It was a PAINFUL struggle for JW- she just could NOT get Dr D to say what she wanted. She tried to go through a psychological test and make a diagnosis of her own (PTSD) but was shot down in flames.
Hint to JW- don't try to argue specifics with a Dr when you have no clue how a diagnosis is arrived at.
Delicious to watch, though! :floorlaugh:

Thanks, ZsaZsa! I'm going to have to watch this later for sure! However, I was hoping for the color-coordinated lobster bib and barbecue sauce... Maybe next time.

Yippee!!! Juan just got in the Big One....the fact that the very first question in the Test was answered about the Ninjas...2 strangers, and she lied, and all the following questions are based on the first question's Trauma, making the entire test INVALID.....JW Objected but the Judge QverRuled

I wonder what Jodi is thinking every time she hears about her disorder... I wonder if she is like oh so that is what is wrong with me... or if she is in like total denial... I have no mental issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13