trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas tree! First time I officially heard that story! Someone fill me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! I haven't heard about it before now either!!!!

SOMEONE SPILL! PLEASE!!!

What a nut job!

Hiding behind a Christmas tree?? Dang. As Jesco White says, " that's super double plum tore out of the frame!"

lolol....so it is a "fact", but just not in evidence, yet...JA you know there are many many more of these facts and many are coming out

When I have major headaches, it takes days to recover. Jodi looks like she feels well today and more engaged. I am not convinced about her affliction.
Maybe that pesky cell phone charger is haunting her

Did anyone catch what JA said when DD first mentioned the Christmas tree? She said it at the same time JW objected.

I wish she would have discussed the context of the Christmas tree incident more.

Did Dr. Demarte get it wrong? I thought she slept under the Christmas tree when Travis told her to go home because he already had guests and there was nowhere for her to sleep.

Hi Deanna/Lisa/anyone dating Travis!

4010843-happy-girl-hiding-behind-christmas-tree-isolated.jpg

Hahaha she was " found hiding behind a Christmas tree". Lol what a pathetic little creeper. Can't imagine why she didn't fit in with Travis and his educated, successful, fun group of friends! Doggie doors and closets and Christmas trees. Jodi:the girl nobody wanted.

Like when she was caught behind the xmas tree i wonder what she said...

Like oh you didn't put some ornaments over here.

Yeah, I'd like to go back to learn more about Jodi stealing the ring.
New Team twitter heresays the email about the ring was objected to when "stealing" was the word, but let in when "taken" was the definition. What email? Beats me. :dunno:

If Juan is trying to get JA to foam at the mouth, she is well on her way. She is VERY unhappy with this testimony

IF JA was to ever FLY OUTTA CONTROL... it's going to be today.. like right now

Like she's breakin her crayons... You can see her seething on her face!!!

Damn.... Jodi moves on fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members