trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: she was found hiding behind a Christmas Tree!

animated-smileys-laughing-327.gif

Hiding behind a tree hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaar!!! I know I shouldn't laugh, but FGS ...

Christmas tree! First time I officially heard that story! Someone fill me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the jurors will ask what a person with BPD AND PTSD together looks like.

Wow. jodi coaching Wilmott again. It doesn't have to be in evidence. Much of what Ms. Laviolette discussed, hearsay statmeents, etc., were not in evidence.

Oh good - the Christmas tree she got in as well. Did you see JA laughing like it isn't true? She's still a liar with no remorse.

... she was found hiding behind a christmas tree... oooh, hope we get to hear about that!

Flame away, but I am so sick of JM beating this point. We get it. Test bad - based on lie.

I think it was important to remind the jury. The main purpose he brought this witness to the stand was to ' highlight' thAt flawed test. He would be remiss to not remind them, imo.

OMG! Lock me up NOW! I will be laffing myself loony for weeks over that one.... she was found hiding behind a Christmas tree LOLOLOLOL I'm waiting to hear that she was spotted peeking out from the gallery or PT table while court has been in session LMAO

Quote: "Just because the witness is his, the seriousness of the case calls for aggression on the part of State Council."

Really? I just don't understand that. This expert witness has just faced blatent aggression from the Defense for two days. I think it would be productive to give her a break from it.

Jodi even tries to sounds sophisticated in her speech in her journal.

who says abhors and not I hate that?
JA has an overinflated opinion of herself, and is desperate to impress other people because she craves validation all the time. IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice