trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jodi letting it all hang out. pic worth 1,000 words, none of which would be victim
picture.php

Reading pages from Jodi's journal are now being looked at by the DT as speculating.

Thank you for going into all the reasons that support the BPD criteria!

Gee, so dr samuels was wrong? Hey it doesn't matter if she lied on the test. Hey she was probably upset about something...now where's my check? How are these scammers even licensed?? This is scary scary stuff. Hope someone in the legislature is paying attention to this unethical cash cow these defense experts are enjoying.

Jodi got flattered when she heard the expert read her journal entry. Took her glasses off to feel the pretty.

Christmas tree incident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fist pump!!!!!!! Please show this jury what a stalker Jodi was!!!!!!!

Numerous occasions where he referred to her as lying about something or she was a liar . . he tended to respond in that manner when he felt she was being untruthful . . he reacted in that way . . on a day to day basis they had a lot of email, text, IM and this was only on a few occasions when he responded that way.

review JA . . . there is just something off with that boy - we all got head problems -

but there is more to it than that . . talks about all what is wrong with him
objection - speculation - overruled

he always makes that ridiculuouis joke families can be forever . . .why spend all time

I abhore that I want a family man -- takes family serious . . I know he jokes but it is a big turn off . . if he could marry me it would mean he won the wife lottery - that is sweet actually.

Borderline personality disorder vs. PTSD . . .

first item involving borderline - effort to avoid real or imagined abandonment. she had a strong desire to maintain relationship engage in behaviors would be questionable . . .found hiding behind a Christmas tree . .
objection - beyond scope - not in evidence

approach

JA is smriking

I still believe that this journal entry 'something is just off about that boy'..

IS SOMETHING that TA said to her.. I can't marry you there's something off about you..
Also the next drivel about families etc NO WAY he'd say things like why have family around BUT that is DEFINITELY something she would say to him!!

hahaah hiding behind xmas tree
yes lets bring that in

:party:

Xmas tree!!!!!!!!!!!
jury hasn't heard this!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors