trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there were thousands and thousands of text, email, and IM's, and only 4 or 5 times that Travis called her names, isn't that considered rare? And forgive me for not thinking Travis was an abuser, but can you please tell us why he was that angry with her? If you only throw out part of the conversation, how can a conclusion be drawn as to whether he had a right to call her evil, etc. How do we know Travis didn't contract a STD, thus the reference to the "wh---" comment. Although, the words my be considered abusive if untrue, maybe they were accurate. I hope the jury sees it like I do.

Especially if most of the name calling was during April/May 2008. JA did something nasty and evil during that time which made Travis absolutely furious.

Hey everyone, please keep all of us in Southern Indiana, Kentucky, on down to Memphis, TN in prayer. We have severe storms headed this way during the night hours, already having strong winds and under tornado watches. Thanks so much!

Good Afternoon Peeps.

I take it there is nothing noteworthy to report from this morning? More of the same, JW going on and on, and Dr. DeMarte outsmarting her? :waitasec:

Not really..

We just established you can't obtain additional information or context from someone who is dead... So you're saying you can't get more info from someone who is dead? Ans Yes.. because they are deceased.

That's about it..

Went out after the 10 minute recess so catching up on HLN. It's cute how Jodi perked right up when she thought Willmott scored a point with Dr. D saying the word "pattern". Nurmi needs to tone down his reactions to their preceived "gotcha" moments.

It's pretty crystal clear their excitement when they believe they have made a point to the jurors. It comes off very childish like they've just pulled the wools over the jurors eyes and manipulated the truth. It's offensive anytime they gloat in moments they demonize a murder victim.

And even if the state cedes them that, and says there was a 'pattern' of Travis calling the killer bad names, then what? Should he have his throat slit for reacting when she hacks his FaceBook account?

I love how Dr D has slowed down her pace of speech. It makes JW look even more frantic than she even is!

Wow! "I can't go behind the words because TA is not alive"!! Zinger to JW and about time an expert pointed that out!

O/T - Sandra Lane, a West Bloomfield, MI grandmother, was sentenced to 20-40 years for killing her grandson. He was shot 6 times including twice in the back.

RIP Jonathan

Thank you for that update. I remember listening the 911 tape and hearing his pleas for help. I truly hope his crazy grandmother won't ever get out of jail for what she did to her grandson. So sad! Another one who tried to claim self defense but the details of what happened made that claim completely ridiculous..much like with another person we all know.

Went out after the 10 minute recess so catching up on HLN. It's cute how Jodi perked right up when she thought Willmott scored a point with Dr. D saying the word "pattern". Nurmi needs to tone down his reactions to their preceived "gotcha" moments.

It's pretty crystal clear their excitement when they believe they have made a point to the jurors. It comes off very childish like they've just pulled the wools over the jurors eyes and manipulated the truth. It's offensive anytime they gloat in moments they demonize a murder victim.

let them 'gloat' over this:

after all this time on the stand, there is ONE question in the basket, according to WAT.

ONE. that means the jury is satisfied with what they've learned from this witness. they get it. they understand what she's saying.

Hey everyone, please keep all of us in Southern Indiana, Kentucky, on down to Memphis, TN in prayer. We have severe storms headed this way during the night hours, already having strong winds and under tornado watches. Thanks so much!

Of course we will. We want you to be safe.

I'm ready for JM to come back because I feel awkward for JW just watching this cross. I wonder if she feels as awkward doing it!

I can't wait to hear juror questions. I have no doubt Dr. D can clear up any confusions in a concise, clear manner.

But JM must ask the right questions and he rarely does.

He has to followup that line of questioning about the deleted photos. Point out that they were selectively deleted. Have her elaborate more on how she came to the BPD diagnosis.

HLN is all commercials! No sound on my computer so I am stuck with it. Thank you WS because I would be lost!

How is it that Demarte did not know that it was JA who deleted the photos? Why was she not provided with this pertinent information?

At times JW seems to be hitting her stride, then BAM! the brick wall, or she asks the same question, or worse, asks something like oh, you can't get information from a dead person? No, JW, you can't. I'm sure she felt the sting of that soon as she said it.

IMO

I'm disgusted by Willmut's intellectual dishonesty about the camera photos. She tried to imply to JD that the photos on June 4th ended with the last shower photo when Willmut knows for a fact that there were three more photos taken after that and they were also found in allocated space (ie deleted), per testimony by Melendez. I'm also disappointed in JD admission that it was possible to delete the photos in a "fight or flight" state. That's crazy. She did try to correct herself by implying that it was impossible to selectively delete photos (which is what Arias did because many other photos had been found on that camera that were not deleted, only the ones on June 4th with Jodi were deleted).

Juan MUST followup on this line of questioning. He needs to point out the other photos that were not deleted and show to her and the jury that Jodi selectively deleted photos.

That's her job. Her job is to muddy the waters, confuse the jury and manufacture a defense within the parameters of the law and what jodi left her with.

I'm disgusted by Willmut's intellectual dishonesty about the camera photos. She tried to imply to JD that the photos on June 4th ended with the last shower photo when Willmut knows for a fact that there were three more photos taken after that and they were also found in allocated space (ie deleted), per testimony by Melendez. I'm also disappointed in JD admission that it was possible to delete the photos in a "fight or flight" state. That's crazy. She did try to correct herself by implying that it was impossible to selectively delete photos (which is what Arias did because many other photos had been found on that camera that were not deleted, only the ones on June 4th with Jodi were deleted).

Juan MUST followup on this line of questioning. He needs to point out the other photos that were not deleted and show to her and the jury that Jodi selectively deleted photos.

JW also tried to imply that Dr DM had no way of knowing it was Jodi who deleted the photos, and the police records aren't enough proof. OMG... Who else could have deleted the ones taken after Travis was murdered??!?? The ninjas??? :banghead: :furious: :banghead:

Just watching again on HLN, and did I hear JW utter, "yeah", after Dr. D said she would not want to mislead anyone? I heard the "yeah" as a sarcastic utterance? Anyone else hear this!

Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member