trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After today, the next scheduled trial date is Tuesday, April 23, at 9:30 a.m.

Especially if most of the name calling was during April/May 2008. JA did something nasty and evil during that time which made Travis absolutely furious.

and we know anger does not equal abuse. he was mad at something she did. since we've established that DDM can't ask TA what that was, what was she supposed to do?

ask JA?

Yes. One really bizarre moment today was JW confrontational reaction to DrD citing, as one indication that Jodi wasn't in a fog, that the camera had "gone through a cycle" in the washer. JW seemed to be in essence calling DrD a liar, or at least suggesting she had info she shouldn't have had. What was up with that?
JUMPING OFF YOUR POST - is anyone as surprised as me that the attorneys (on both sides) haven't relayed information about testimony in the trial to their experts?
I was shocked there was so much ALV wasn't aware of, and now we are seeing some of it with Dr D. Any ideas?

I give JW an E for effort. Don't think there will be any misconduct on DT part as grounds for appeal....

Today, JW asked Dr D some question...can't remember what it was...but she said Jodi shot Travis and he fell on her. That's the first I've heard of that. I know she said he lunged at her, but never heard he fell on her. I can't help but wonder if that isn't what happened........as in Jodi shot him in the shower, he fell on her, and that's when the picture of the ceiling was snapped.

Just watching again on HLN, and did I hear JW utter, "yeah", after Dr. D said she would not want to mislead anyone? I heard the "yeah" as a sarcastic utterance? Anyone else hear this!

You Betcha!

I think JW has had quite a sarcastic undertone all morning but then again when you are trying to point out flaws or incorrect details & can't nail any to the wall you start to get a lil snippy..

jmo

aaaand

WOW - did we know JA took a poly way back when? Guess that was before she told the third "truth"

NOTE: TO ALLOW JURY TO CONSIDER POLYGRAPH RESULTS DURING SENTENCING PHASE
6/5/2012 NOT - Notice - Party (001) 6/5/2012

sure would love to know those results

But JM must ask the right questions and he rarely does.

He has to followup that line of questioning about the deleted photos. Point out that they were selectively deleted. Have her elaborate more on how she came to the BPD diagnosis.
Completely disagree. The jury questions are evidence that Martinez is doing a fantastic job with witnesses.

IMO

Hey everyone, please keep all of us in Southern Indiana, Kentucky, on down to Memphis, TN in prayer. We have severe storms headed this way during the night hours, already having strong winds and under tornado watches. Thanks so much!

I'm right there, with ya, here in Northeastern Arkansas! My neighbor decided, earlier it was a good idea to set fire to some weeds from her garden, during a tornado watch, with severe wind gusts, and just left it flaming away. I'm nominating her for the Darwin Awards. I wonder if there's a reward I can collect for finding her?:facepalm:

Either way it's hilarious. Just picturing JM and Det. Flores with this 'back and forth' puts me in stitches.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
:seeya:

Before Martinez gets up, especially if I've had, say, more than one glass of wine, I imagine him looking at detective Flores and asking, 'How's my hair?'

Flores: 'Strong. Real strong.'

I'm sure that looks pretty stupid if no one has seen the movie referenced.

According to my clock, it's "promptly" 1:25pm AZ time ...

I'm here and ready ...

Where's the Judge?

41zcCrFP-UL.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41zcCrFP-UL.jpg

JW also tried to imply that Dr DM had no way of knowing it was Jodi who deleted the photos, and the police records aren't enough proof. OMG... Who else could have deleted the ones taken after Travis was murdered??!?? The ninjas??? :banghead: :furious: :banghead:

well we know that Travis cant talk----that was such a stupid line of questoning

JUMPING OFF YOUR POST - is anyone as surprised as me that the attorneys (on both sides) haven't relayed information about testimony in the trial to their experts?
I was shocked there was so much ALV wasn't aware of, and now we are seeing some of it with Dr D. Any ideas?

i thought they weren't allowed to know what anyone else testified to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple