trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely disagree. The jury questions are evidence that Martinez is doing a fantastic job with witnesses.

IMO

Several of those jury questions indicate a belief in Jodi. And yes, the jury asks better questions than Juan.

Interesting explanation by Dr on HLN re: JA couldn't handle TA wasn't sharing her reality!

Concise & Precise!

Some things stand to reason. These jurors don't seem like idiots to me. The witness also stated if she was familiar with the camera. Jodi wasn't. Jodi testified she wasn't familiar with it, couldn't figure out the video.

I also loved how she slipped the deleted pics and wash cycle!

Off the topic of your post, but that is such a lie from Jodi, as if she couldn't figure out VIDEO!!

Why so long?

Are you baiting me to re-state my opinion about how JSKS runs her Court? :waitasec:

Take-The-Bait-penguins-of-madagascar-13156955-700-511.jpg

I'm not biting . :snooty:

This whole exchange went over my head..didn't get what the point JW was trying to make!!!

I think, but could be wrong because who the heck knows how JW thinks...

But I think she was trying to prove (big huge eye rolley here) that Jodi was in such a fog that she did something that would be considered abnormal - like throw a camera in a washing machine rather than take it with her. Because DD was proving that Jodi actually had a cognitive thought process which is normally absent in a fight/flight situation.... DD was proving that she was NOT in a flight/fight situation because Jodi had the cognitive thought process to 1. delete certain, but not all pictures and 2. attempt to destroy evidence by throwing it in the wash believing the water would destroy the camera and everything on it.

I think DD did well, I only wish she would have been able to thrown in ^^ that information as to WHY Jodi did what she did and how it disproves fight/flight.

and....we learned that JA was a care taker of a little boy.....2007-Jan 2008...not sure I have my dates correct here....but that was a surprise....and she held over 10 diff restaurant jobs........LOL....oh, and she was also a receptionist at a spa of some sorts.....

Don't know. Not sure if Jodi confessed to deleting them, really. The forensics showed that they were deleted, but not from the sim card, I think.
Guys...............we know she HAD to delete the last ones - for petes sake. Travis was dead!!

I'm right there, with ya, here in Northeastern Arkansas! My neighbor decided, earlier it was a good idea to set fire to some weeds from her garden, during a tornado watch, with severe wind gusts, and just left it flaming away. I'm nominating her for the Darwin Awards. I wonder if there's a reward I can collect for finding her?:facepalm:

O/T Good luck to you guys south of our Great White North and thanks for the warm up.....48°F yesterday.....83°F today.:seeya:

At times JW seems to be hitting her stride, then BAM! the brick wall, or she asks the same question, or worse, asks something like oh, you can't get information from a dead person? No, JW, you can't. I'm sure she felt the sting of that soon as she said it.

IMO

I brought this over because it was one of my favorites!!

Registered User Join Date: Mar 2013

JD: Can I see the document to refresh? I don't want to give any information that would be misleading.

JW: You don't want to be misleading?

JD: Correct.

JW: Because you don't want to give any information to us that would be misleading?

JD:..Correct.

JW: Because the last thing you want to do is add anything that would be misleading.

JD:......Correct.

hahah. I'm almost embarrased for JW....almost but not!

Especially if most of the name calling was during April/May 2008. JA did something nasty and evil during that time which made Travis absolutely furious.

Rose I honestly think that it might be that Jodi changed the Cancun guest ticket reservation to herself without Travis' knowledge. Of course this is just my guess.

I really think the Cancun trip was a catalyst to what happened in more ways than one.

If there were thousands and thousands of text, email, and IM's, and only 4 or 5 times that Travis called her names, isn't that considered rare? And forgive me for not thinking Travis was an abuser, but can you please tell us why he was that angry with her? If you only throw out part of the conversation, how can a conclusion be drawn as to whether he had a right to call her evil, etc. How do we know Travis didn't contract a STD, thus the reference to the "wh---" comment. Although, the words my be considered abusive if untrue, maybe they were accurate. I hope the jury sees it like I do.

I remember when I was a youngster the adage, sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me. Anyone remember? moo

Some things stand to reason. These jurors don't seem like idiots to me. The witness also stated if she was familiar with the camera. Jodi wasn't. Jodi testified she wasn't familiar with it, couldn't figure out the video.

I also loved how she slipped the deleted pics and wash cycle!
Some of the questions people (me, for example too) think JM should ask are just silly. I catch myself thinking, why doesn't Martinez ask x,y, or z, then realise it would add nothing and remind myself that Martinez has a 90% conviction rate. I highly doubt he needs a bunch of folks on a message board to "help" him or tell him what he should be asking.

Though it's interesting to bat ideas around about what we'd like Martinez to ask.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member