trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwwww :(. That is so damn sad. :(

Whenever you feel badly about yourself, give yourself a pat on the back for taking charge of your health and getting the help you need. That is bravery!

Look in the mirror as often as you can and tell yourself that you can do this because you're worth it.

The monsters in this world are the JA's. Not people like yourself. uh uh

Jodi gives those with the borderline dx a bad name. And it really doesn't explain who she truly is. She's FAR FAR worse IMO she is the poster child for psychopathy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if you have False Memory Syndrome or have a "license in DV," but......

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/jenny-makes-a-great-accidental-prosecutor/

is the wittiest and best summary of the screeching inanity I have read. What a great find!

Travis made arrangements for his dog "Napoleon" when he was to be in Cancun. He had a will as I understand for "Napoleon" - It sure has he!! was not for his murderer stalker.....

JMO
Most young people dont have wills for their pets. He knew he might need one.

HLN is no better than E! These days. They give people an opinion and tell them to stick to it and tell them to say outrageous things for ratings. I remember the first couple Eps of AD the jury was always unanimous until HLN realized it would be better tot ratings to have dissenting opinions. You can usually tell when someone is not actually speaking their truthful opinions.

BBM

I look at it like Dr. Spitz testimony in the KC trial. Take something completely unnecessary and blame the prosecutions witness for not doing it.

Oh, man, I still laugh every time I think of him saying, "I broke it?"

I wonder of Dr. D did find that she was a psychopath or sociopath, but was unable to testify to that since it would be unfair to the murderess. She did mention the word psychopathy many times in her testimony.

She did mention that Jodi's test scores indicated a high level of psychopathology or something like that - but "psychopathy" is not a DSM diagnosis and is not something that would be revealed on these tests.

OT, but for everyone that uses Tapatalk app, I recently bought the Tapatalk 2 app and love it 1000 times better! Kinda expensive though (3.99) but IMO well worth the $.

Does it show smilies and let you put them in your message.

Help me out here. I do not understand how a loss in overall value of a house would have anything to do with needing to take in roomates. The house payment is the house payment, right? It does not change no matter what the current value of the house. Unless you have a variable rate mortgage, that is.

But basically it would be a drop in income, not in home value, that would lead to needing roomates to help cover the costs, right?

Variable interest rate: very common pre-2007 when the housing market collapsed. His rate probably went up and he needed roomies to help.

Also, I can totally see how the A/C, the size of the house, and TA's bedroom proximity to others would keep his roommates in the dark for 5 days.

Someone here told me the other night that that would be too prejudicial.

I still don't understand why, since it is a condition that does exist and if that's the truth, the jury should hear it.

Meanwhile, leaving the jury with just a diagnosis of BPD is cr*p.

JA's BPD did not slaughter Travis. Her psychopathy did.

IMO, Dr. D was an excellent witness for the State. I think the jurors have respect for her unlike Dick and Alyce...JMO of course.

Hubby was bit by a copperhead on his right pinky. He will be in ICU, then move him in to another room tomorrow. Thanks for all the prayers. Much appreciated and love you guys.

How scary! How did it happen? Please keep up posted...you both will be in my thoughts!

Does it show smilies and let you put them in your message.

Ya know, I haven't tried that yet lol...just got it recently and haven't played around with it enough I guess, but I'll find out and get back to ya! :)

Which personality disorder does she have? I think histrionic. They are the ones that believe their emotions justify their actions.

She did mention that Jodi's test scores indicated a high level of psychopathology or something like that - but "psychopathy" is not a DSM diagnosis and is not something that would be revealed on these tests.

And it's a damn shame too! IMO

I thought Demarte was good and her information was good as well - I'm glad there was an alternative presented to oppose the PTSD and battered woman diagnoses.

I think her diagnosis was correct and for many reasons beyond the ones that she specifically recited. I think, however, personality disorders are not all neat and clean when it comes to bright line diagnoses - and she could probably fit in other PD categories, or fit within the BPD NOS category, like Samuels found.

I also find it possible that she had some level of PTSD from the brutal ,violent act that she committed
-- especially if she was expecting a rather clean shot to the head to do the trick.

I really don't think any of this has to do with finding Jodi guilty or not guilty, however, and even the PTSD is not related to the battered woman syndrome defense - it's just an explanation for her conveniently chunk of memory loss.

I'm convinced she had and has no PTSD. Besides how JD explained why she doesn't, we can all see for ourselves on the police interviews that she showed no anxiety at all about the murder other than admitting to anything and being caught. She was eager to look at pictures. She showed no visible negative reaction to any of it. She never flinched. She was singing during breaks. She didn't even do any of that shaking she's claimed.

No... I'm limited to :) and :(

I must have version 1, because I cannot smile. That is a little irksome because I paid for it ($3.99), so a better version should be considered an update and not a new app. Jmho

How scary! How did it happen? Please keep up posted...you both will be in my thoughts!

Oh Tulessa I am so sorry to hear this. thoughts and prayers go to him..:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members