trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these claims that she was a photographer are absurd. She took pictures with a digital camera--even children can do that.

BBM and snipped by me

I agree. I am so tired of hearing she was a "photographer". She had a camera
and she took pictures. If she were a professional photographer why was she working as a waitress?

That "thinking with his little head"stuff never gets old.

Why is it that we don't routinely describe women in an on-of abusive or otherwise dysfunctional relationship as "thinking with her vagina" or something just as slighting?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I don't really think women "think with their vagina".....:moo:

actually JA was prob sitting atop the Christmas tree pretending to be the angel....no one would notice her there and it would be the most comfortable spot for her...IMO

Was there really a 14 month bf break between MM and DB?

I think that's what Willmott was claiming yesterday....

I vaguely remember that DB was her supervisor when they met. According to Jodi they didn't date until he was no longer her supervisor. I wonder when they met (date) and when they began dating?

BBM and snipped by me

and she took pictures. If she were a professional photographer why was she working as a waitress?

ITA. About as viable as opening a can of Spaghetti-o's and calling yourself a chef. :notgood:

Where had we heard that "she slept under the Christmas tree" story? I thought it was from one of the "invited" young women who stayed at his house, telling about his disavowing that JA was his gf. I guess it wasn't in court? So it was on an HLN interview? tia

It was on one of the shows...NG or DD or JVM that I watched. I cannot remember which one.

Sorry, my brain gets scrambled when men like you....oh sorry...I don't know where this came from. :facepalm:

BBM and snipped by me

THANK YOU!!

I say this EVERY TIME I hear someone refer to her as a photographer...... SHE TOOK PICTURES - THAT'S IT!!!!! And there was NOTHING special about them!

My sister in law take GREAT pictures. Shes taken some for families, but she is NOT a photographer. In fact, shes in school to be a dental hygienist... just because she likes taking pictures and takes good ones doesnt make her a photographer.

JODI WAS A WAITRESS - nothing more, nothing less.

**DISCLAIMER** No disrespect meant to other people who have waited tables, I myself have - its a way to get by, but nothing to write home about, and thats what she wanted - something to write home about and everyone be bragging and talking about her.

Well, she got the people talking about her...... bragging? Id say not!

:moo:

I do not think Nurmi likes her at all ... there is very, very little interaction between Jodi and Nurmi ...

JMO !

Betcha she tries to twirl her hair and manipulate him. He's dealt with so many antisocial criminals in the past, he's not having any of it! :floorlaugh::moo:

actually JA was prob sitting atop the Christmas tree pretending to be the angel....no one would notice her there and it would be the most comfortable spot for her...IMO

Oh....I think I know what you have in mind here.... ;)

It was on one of the shows...NG or DD or JVM that I watched. I cannot remember which one.

Sorry, my brain gets scrambled when men like you....oh sorry...I don't know where this came from. :facepalm:

i think it was Dr drew because i seen it and i rarely watch NG and i dont watch JVM.

i can't think who was telling the story though,its making my brain hurt

:truce:
What you described above is not "just doing their job" - it's totally unethical. Inventing false claims is not part of the defense attorney's "job."

But yeah, I know some of them do - certainly not all. It's too bad the law became all about which lawyer "wins" vs ensuring justice. JMO.
The ENTIRE sentence if bolded reads ..
I believe they know the truth, But are just doing their jobs. Truth being the key word.

IMO they know are not defending an innocent woman, and they are playing dirty to save her life.

I do not believe all defense attorneys do this. In this case I do. Amongst many others when they know their client is guilty.

But then that's me....

I don't really think women "think with their vagina".....:moo:

I really do think that term applies to a lot of women. The ones that attempt to use their sexuality to manipulate people or situations - instead of using their brains or ability.

Someone just threw a teaser in on the Boston thread there was breaking news on Arias?

Anyone got any news?

Maybe I misread, never mind. Sorry!

i think it was Dr drew because i seen it and i rarely watch NG and i dont watch JVM.

i can't think who was telling the story though,its making my brain hurt

This whole trial makes my brain hurt! So, convolutine and incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16