trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it. Why is he asking about cash transactions? :waitasec:

Maybe JM will use the Tesoro lady to demonstrate the alleged body slamming again using nurmi as the one being body slammed. Any chance of this?

So basically JA lied about refund. DT lied about how much $ was used to purchase gas. IIRC they tried to say it wasn't all gas that was purchased.

Nice Nurmi is going to loose this objection.

3 transactions . . . .

10.672 gal
5 gal
9.583 gal

no further questions from JM

Nurmi up to ask..is

237.017 exhibit - this is SLC . . .

they cannot pay @ the pump with cash - must go inside....

if they want to make cash transaction it wouldn't contain their name credit card number or time they did it.

JM - back up . . .these were credit . . . for gas (not potato chips)

objection

What was that nurmi??? Are you going to try and unprove that the cc slips are there??

I know what he is going to say.. that she would not have made a record if she had killed him.. blah blah blah.

But she did kill him and she made a record handing over 2 receipts because she did not think they would ask for a third..

I'm confused! What is Nurmi objecting about now? The cash transaction?

Don't be too sure about where you live, either (imho). I bet you know very little about them, after all.

An ex boyfriend of mine once had his snobbery challenged by finding out that our favorite grocery store clerk was a concert cellist for her main profession ;) I don't know why that blew his mind, but it did.

I agree. At the groc store I shop at (not Wally World) there are two cashiers that were in the teaching profession for many years, retired now.

K

Nurmi asking if a cash transaction would contain personal info. Witness answers no.

Why even ask about a cash transaction? Three credit receipts for GAS are proven.

If someone paid inside with cash....? But she paid with credit card Nurmi! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa