trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are their expressions immediately following the response to JM's question about Napoleon's ownership:

DeannaNapoleon_zpsd2f7335d.jpg

I so wish Travis would have chosen to stay with this girl. She seems so honest and friendly. It is so sad.

But of course if Travis did not have true love for her, we cannot blame Travis for leaving her.
It was Deanna who initiated the breakup because she was ready to settle down and Travis wasn't. It happens like that sometimes. Their friendship survived the change in status.

Oooh - didn't 'someone' log in to Travis' computer under the user name Deanna Reid several times? Deanna did not use it. That seems important.

I so wish Travis would have chosen to stay with this girl. She seems so honest and friendly. It is so sad.

But of course if Travis did not have true love for her, we cannot blame Travis for leaving her.

I believe, they were both ready to be married at different points of their life. But had extreme love for the other.

Timing is EVERYTHING.

laurensavini ‏@laurensav 1m

FAAAACE. She has Napoleon! #JodiArias is coloring knives...

Sharon Busbee ‏@SharonBusbee 5m

#jodiarias is going to rub a hole in that table pretending to draw/erase and ignore Deanna. Looks like her head going to explode.

They better get her a headache pill during lunch. She needs to be sedated again.

Thanks for clearing that up. But if she purchased the gas in Salt Lake, then she had already driven through AZ and committed the crime, so it would no longer be necessary to fly under the radar, right?

It also proves she had already used the gas cans because they were empty when she got to SLC.

JM is doing an awesome job of fitting everything together in a nice little box, getting ready to top it with a big huge BLUE ribbon.

Deanna is an absolute sweetheart - very smart and accomplished heads up gal. So sad she and Travis split up but glad they remained friends. Guaranteed the jurors were impressed with her testimony and took note that she is caring for his beloved dog.

Jodi still writing furiously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That photo of Napolean is so sweet! I'm so happy he has good people to take care of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille