trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the next witness is the ME....and he shows Jodi EVERY picture of what she did to him.

With only 30 minutes left, do you think JSS will end the day and start fresh tomorrow?

I can not stress how relieved I am about that juror question and the answer given by Melendez. That was the only point that Willmot was able to score regarding the camera in her cross of DeMarte (that someone could delete the photos in a fog but not selectively) and Melendez erased Willmot's point from the score board. He was worth being recalled JUST FOR THAT ALONE!

Can you be more specific? He's lost me at least 5 times just today. I don't think HE knows what direction his wings are flapping at this point... :facepalm:

Something about this response just made me laugh and laugh and laugh some more. :floorlaugh:

I really hope that Nurmi didn't think he could trick the jurors into thin king that that video had something to do with *advertiser censored*. It's YOUTUBE. You can't put *advertiser censored* on there.

I should know.
hahaha i kid i kid. :fence:

JW smiling with her friend 1:30 tomorrow is way late for me so they will only be there for? hours then?

Why is that you tube video so important to Jodi? She's up to something, you know. At this point, I don't trust a word out of her. Perhaps Jodi knows what was on the computer because she checked the history when she snuck in the house after that time. Who can believe her at this point?

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Evening recess, court wont resume until 1:30 tomorrow. Remember the admonition and such. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice