trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on tv, but I am fairly certain that yes, the prosecution would also get a re-re-rebuttal. :scared:

Which is WHY I pray the DT doesn't get another bite. This thing could go on till the 12th of Never. If I lived in AZ I be pizzed that 1.5 million has ALREADY been spent on the Killer. Pathetic.:furious:

What's Einstein's "superior" drawing now? Looks like people...I can't tell. Maybe faces? She appears to have some type of chalk.

No; all she is allowed are the little mini-golf pencils:

Jodisnewmasterpiece_zps648a5aa0.jpg

Like this:

Pencil_zpscfc54bb2.png

I have no words really. I'm overwhelmed by emotions...

Rest in peace sweet Travis.

Arishia,

Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way for your grand daughter...

I noticed that WMT sent an Asset Protection/Loss Prevention associate from the local store as compared to the Tesoro representative who was a corporate information technology manager with knowledge of and back-office processing as well as in-store operation and procedures.

Surveillance video should have been available from both locations.

I wonder if LE did not request it, or if it was no longer available by the time they did.

Depending on the system, it was probably loop survelance. Meaning a determined number of days on file then it is overwritten with new video. Usually 30 to 45 days. By the time JA told her whole story I imagine there is little video anywhere of anything.

K

I wonder why JSS asked Counsel to approach before Nurmi's cross and lunch.

If Nurmi/Wilmott ask Deanna if she knows if Travis called JA names, does that open the door for all that Deanna knows from Travis about JA!?

Arisha,

I am so sorry! Praying for her safe return!

Wait a minute, Deanna went on her mission trip to.... wait for it......COSTA RICA!!!

:thud:
As soon as Deanna Reed said Costa Rica I was like WAIT!!!! Didn't JA go to Costa Rica as an exchange student or whatever reason she said? Was this ever confirmed---that she did indeed go there? Me thinking she may have just said she did cause Deanna went there for mission. And I noticed her head popped up when the word marriage was mentioned by Deanna!!

Depending on the system, it was probably loop survelance. Meaning a determined number of days on file then it is overwritten with new video. Usually 30 to 45 days. By the time JA told her whole story I imagine there is little video anywhere of anything.

K

I was just going to say that. I've heard of places recording over video from the day before.... doesn't sound so smart to me. :facepalm:

Of all the atrocities we've seen and heard throughout this trial, seeing Deanna on the stand and hearing her testimony is bringing Travis' living soul into the courtroom. Finally.

Don't know what this says about me, but seeing that picture of Naps peacefully sleeping in the little bed Deanna set up for him is breaking my heart. When that sweet pup passes away, she's going to have a really hard time. It'll be like she has to lose Travis all over again. I know this because I promised my grandma the day before she died that I'd take her beloved 16-year old kitty. And I did, and kept that old girl for 8 more years, and when it was her time, I was devastated.

Carry on, lol.

hey fellow canadian...its lunch recess

Thanks Fellow Canadian......LOL

Usually when they have lunch recess I still have the AZ seal up and it says at recess.....I do not have nothing

So concerned....even if at recess....

:jail:

i wish they would have played the sound on the video juan showed today for the jury

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: for me on the east coast it is supper recess...cheers!

lol me too soon!!!!!!

Thanks Fellow Canadian......LOL

Usually when they have lunch recess I still have the AZ seal up and it says at recess.....I do not have nothing

So concerned....even if at recess....

:jail:
on AZ ther seal is up but doesnt say anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob