trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read that Arizona law precludes this Judge from a manslaughter instruction to the jury because manslaughter wasn't one of the charges in the indictment. Is that true?

[/B]

This was one of the first posts that I read this morning, so I had to search to find it.

I rarely get cold sores and have had several breakouts in recent months. I couldn't figure out what was wrong and started doing some online research. I believe that I have traced the source to the toothpaste that we had been using. Evidently, many tartar control and whitening toothpastes can cause skin eruptions around the mouth. We had been using Crest Pro-Health at the recommendation of our dental hygienist. When I learned that the toothpaste might be the cause of the cold-sore-like blisters at the corners of my mouth, we changed toothpastes.

OMG thanks...I'll have to check when I get home, but I think that's the toothpaste I bought over the weekend and started using!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

BIoMwznCMAELtQ9.png:medium

Add "And this is my bed cover in an 'Americana theme.' I just love America since its justice system lets me spend 19 days on camera for the media talking about what a sex goddess I am, as well as being a victim of Travis'."

You just can't make this stuff up. Unless, of course, you are Jodi Arias, or a member of her team, or the young lady Saki writes about in her short story, "The Open Window".

www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/OpeWin.shtml

Snipped for space most respectfully, I loved that short story.

What is going on this day with the trial? I had sympathy for defense counsel in this case at one time, but somehow they totally stronarmed that sympathy right away.

Ryan (or whoever her new "love interest in Utah was) in testimony said, "she was strong", JA bragged about her almost 6-pack and showed it to him.
I didn't see an "almost six pack" :giggle:
Jodi may be ambidextrous. I use a fork and write (on paper) with my left hand, but do everything else as a righty (hold a glass, iron, cut w/knife or scissors, golf, tennis, bat, guitar, sew, you name it). If pressed or out of necessity, I could write on paper with my right hand, though it requires focus/control that I don't need with my left. Oddly enough, I use my right hand with ease when writing on a white board/flip chart paper (or chalkboard/backboard), using my left in this case feels awkward/unnatural.

o/t Me too! Bowling , basketball, cutting a tomato...
are you a left or right handed "mouser"?
(which hand do you use for the computer mouse?)

I can't control a mouse with my right hand to save my life!
I don't reverse the right/left "clicker"
I just" right click" with my middle finger and "click"
with my ring finger.

:blushing: I know weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors