trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have to give every chance to the defendant. I'd actually be amused by another Samuels or LaViolette. :giggle:

:welcome:

:eek:fftobed:

I can see no amusement with another Samuels or LaViolette character...enough bs already. When I watched those two, I was wishing the VanCome lady with her fingers in her ears from SNL would pop up on the screen. :floorlaugh:

I've asked this before. Some of JA's hair was stuck with blood to Travis' wall. Can a lab determine when that hair was dyed? How much outgrowth, ect?

I would think if it was the full length hair, like from the scalp it would show new growth if there was some. Personally I don't think it would show any new growth bc I believe it was colored before arriving at Travis's

For those who might not have seen this last week. A tribute to Prosecutor Juan Martinez - HE's the ONE!

A Chorus Line - One ( Finale) - YouTube

(Juan) singular sensation, every little step (he) takes
(Juan) thrilling combination, every move that (he) makes
(Juan) smile and suddenly nobody else will do
You know you'll never be lonely with you know who.

(Juan) moment in (his) presence, and you can forget the rest
For the (guy) is second best to none, son
Oooh! Sigh! Give (him) your attention
Do I really have to mention (he's) the (Juan).

(He) walks into a room and you know (he's)
uncommonly rare, very unique,
peritpatetic, poetic, and chic
(He) walks into a room and you know from (his)
maddening poise, effortless whirl
(He's) a special guy, strolling

Can't help all of (his) qualities extolling
Loaded with charisma
Jauntily, sauntering, ambling, shambler
(Juan) and you know you must
Shuffle along, join the parade
(He's) the quintessential of making the grade
This is whatcha call trav'ling.

Oh, strut your stuff!
Can't get enough!
Ooh! Sigh. Give (him) your attention
Do I really have to mention
He's the (Juan)!

Last month I did a shortened version - don't know how to link it. Anyway, I should get moving on the rest of the song.

Thanks for posting this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticeJunkie
Why didn't Juan just ask DB what color her hair was when she picked up the gas cans? Nurmi didn't ask either. I thought that was weird.

Good question..

because he would have lied??? I think DB was fearful of saying anything that might be construed as 'against JA'...:moo: the penis picture is his and he doesn't want that to be known.

I bet Jodi and her posse demand these closed hearings. The family of Travis then has to be in very close proximity to her. I believe she really, really gets off at seeing them suffer. This judge seems oblivious to all the shenanigans of Jodi. And, to the agony of Travis' loved ones.

Maybe it's the norm to plod along like this in Arizona courts. I have never seen anything like it...part time 1st degree murder death penalty trial with multiple hiatuses...go figure.

I believe that Juan is getting a sense from the jury that they are getting tired...that's why he's going fast in his rebuttal...he always goes MUCH faster than the defense, but I feel like he could have taken a lot more time with the witnesses yesterday if he had wanted to. But he knows that the longer he takes, the longer the defense will take on their cross of them b/c then they will go back and hash out EVERYTHING they talked about with Juan. It was the same with Demarte, he went a lot faster and shorter than he could have. So I haven't heard a lot about people in the courtroom discussing this about the jury, but I feel like Juan and Flores have gotten this sense from being in the courtroom and watching them.

I have several important errands to do. I should be grateful to the judge for giving me a longer lunch break. But for some reason I am still annoyed. :giggle: Guess I am addicted to Juan.

You'd think someone as smart as Einstein would know this. :notgood:

:floorlaugh:Who is that? Never heard of him. E= MC(squared)? Smart people? Not aware. Lol

Someone should tell her that just because she has at a bare minimum, a Harlequin romance novel vocabulary, does not make her a genius.

Nice sketches that she is selling from trial BTW. Too bad that artistic talent was wasted on an utter ****wit.

Just happened to search for Jodi Arias on ebay and the candy related item at the bottom of the results was hilarious.... Just sayin

I agree with you. I also think that Juan's redirect of DeAnna ended up doing more damage to Jodi than would have been done if Nurmi had simply not crossed DeAnna in the first place. Why, you ask? Because what Juan did with his questions was to remind the jury that out of all of Travis's relationships, ranging from chaste to sexual, the only one that involved all of this "raunchy" stuff was the one with Jodi--and that it was Jodi, not Travis, who literally asked for it.
More than that Juan was able to take the high road. He forced Nurmi into opening the Law of Chastity door. Knowing Travis went to his Bishop once before makes it even more obvious why he would be so psychologically ensnared by Jodi. Travis faced the obstacle of humiliation that keeps so many victims quiet, and that abusers count on for control. One trip to the Bishop for repentance and guidance is human; twice and he would feel like a fool. So there you have THAT piece of the puzzle.

But the nasty, mean, and unnecessary way he threw the questions about "Did Travis ever (fill in the blank) with you," at Deanna was beyond comprehension to me. That is until I read your post. Nurmi knew he'd been made by Juan, so he decided to beat up on Juan's witness for payback. Talk about showing his true colors, yuk.

Sure. I may even let you look at him. Btw is anyone else wondering what kind of aftershave JM would wear? :floorlaugh::blushing:

Only virtually!

Say, are you the one who was sniffing out Jeff Ashton, back then ? :floorlaugh:

I bet Jodi and her posse demand these closed hearings. The family of Travis then has to be in very close proximity to her. I believe she really, really gets off at seeing them suffer. This judge seems oblivious to all the shenanigans of Jodi. And, to the agony of Travis' loved ones.

Did you see yesterday where DeAnna was talking about Travis' father...Jodi sneaked a look at his family at that moment...she saw them crying...and THEN she started fake-crying. It was so disgusting.

Watching a recap of Jodi saying that Deanna was emotionally unstable. I can't help but think she showed what she is really like. Projecting her qualities on others. "So and so is a liar", "So and so is abusive". There is another word for this, I'm sure. Just can't think of what it is.

I agree, but I think her hands are tied somewhat. She needs input from the family and rather than having a revolving door in her chambers :blushing: she has to call all parties in for whatever it is the DT is whining about.

Yes. And uber lightened hair has very little pigmentation left and is very porous.

So, while the color put over bleached hair will initially "grab" even more than "virgin" hair, the porosity also enables the color to wash out more rapidly, even with a permanent color.

Respectfully <snipped>

Kinda hard to imagine anything about Jodi as "virgin" :blushing: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members