trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being a bit dim and I hope this question allowed, but what is the story about Jodi eating tootsie rolls and poprocks? Is it supposed to heighten libido? I keep seeing those words mentioned here in relation to the trial and then saw the pic of them on Fleabay from the above post.

Are you serious?

or just wanting to hear the gross details again?

All I'll say is the story is not about Jodi "EATING" the candy.

*gak*

Sorry for being a bit dim and I hope this question allowed, but what is the story about Jodi eating tootsie rolls and poprocks? Is it supposed to heighten libido? I keep seeing those words mentioned here in relation to the trial and then saw the pic of them on Fleabay from the above post.

Nothing more than the actions of a desperate psychotic who needed to think of increasingly more unorthodox ways to keep an increasingly indifferent guy interested in her.

No specific effect that candy has on libido that I know of. Chocolate, maybe. Crystalized sugar? Hmm..

1) JA did NOT save any imaginary gas receipts from AZ because they were not able to be "expensed" on her PPL business account.
2) JA DID save gas receipts to and from Ryans
3) except JA did NOT save the third gas receipt from SLC
4) consciousness of guilt. She knew she didn't want evidence of the third gas can or the purchase that made the third can necessary.

Why else would she save TWO receipts, but destroy the third from the same station, minutes later?
Thank God Juan found the transaction on the bank statement.

Yup! She wanted the receipts to prove she was in Utah but she didn't want the third receipt to prove she was carrying around more gas that was necessary. I always thought she needed that extra gas in Utah (on the way back home) because she had some stuff in the car trunk to burn. But that's just a theory.

Can the Defense just shut up already? They put on a ridiculous case that took months. Months. The State's case in chief took 9 days. nine days. I am sorry that they don't want us to know that she had her hair colored, like the Einstein that she is. I feel sorry for anyone that feels sorry for her. She's a cesspool of gross.

Nic2200 brought up the topic:
I worked at Kohl's over Christmas and I worked the registers. Returns were done at Customer Service, but we could do even exchanges and voids at the registers. Both kinds of transactions generated computer receipts. And if an item didn't have an SKU number (pronounced skew), a manager would find me one to manually enter when ringing someone up. The customer would get a copy of the even exchange and so would the store. For a voided transaction, we had to sign the void slip, and give a reason, and so did the manager.

I've had to have a purchase voided at Walmart, and there are steps that have to be followed with voids too, including a managers key/code and signature/initials authorization at the register doing the void.

I wasn't allowed to post yesterday, so gonna post it now.

IMO, the reason that the 3 different transactions for gas is so important to prove that she had 3 gas cans, is one, the lie that she returned it.

But more important, is that she actually TWICE filled up those cans, and BOTH TIMES she filled 2 of them together, and 1 seperately.

This PROVES she was purposely trying to keep the 3rd gas can out of the equation.

Also, IMO, the reason she had to use her credit card on the 3rd transaction in SLC was because she was actually out of cash.

Her car held approximately 10 gallons - since she didn't run it out and probably had a 12 gallon tank.

The 2 gas cans held the other close to 10 gallons. She CLEARLY knew she could shut down the pump or just stop the pump mechanism to move it over to fill the other can. She could have filled the 3rd one the same way, but she didn't.

Goes BIG TIME to premeditation!!!!!

Does anyone think they'll actually have trial today (I mean in front of the jury), or do you think JSS will dismiss them early? She said 1:30 start time, means they'll prob be ready to start by like 2:30, doesn't that only give them 2 hours, or more like 1 1/2 hrs. with the breaks? I have a feeling we're not gonna have trial today.

If JSS says start time is 1:30, you can bet it will be after 2. Then there will be these words,"approach your Honor?". Then all of us staring at Jodi, while she is furiously drawing. It has become a joke. And it is too bad, considering a young man was slaughtered.

With JM prosecuting, and a strict judge, this trial would have ended in February. Another judge, I believe, would have told Nurmi to speed up the direct of his client and get on with it. Maybe Nurmi's practice isn't taking off so well, and he wants all these hours of pay.

I'd answer that but am skeered of TO.

Are you serious?

or just wanting to hear the gross details again?

All I'll say is the story is not about Jodi "EATING" the candy.

*gak*
I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I honestly did not know what they were meant for and although I tried looking through the threads here I got lost. I think I get the gist of what you are saying now and I definitely don't want the gory details, thanks.

IMO, The reason JA lied about only having two gas cans is because two would not be enough gas to get her from Cali through Az without having to stop therefore it certainly could not go towards premeditation, in her mind. Admitting to three gives her enough gas and well points to premed she she had to deny err lie.
And JA KNEW those gas cans and gas purchases would prove her premeditation.
That's why she destroyed the third receipt.

On the jodi innocent site they are sayingg Tanisha is banned from the in chambers hearings due to instigating some kind of petition against Alyce. Has anyone heard of this elsewhere?

First why would you go over there...aren't you skeered of getting cooties :scared:..secondly...never in a million years would any of Travis' family do anything to cause a mistrial. Those people over there are nuts...obviously...they are on a jodi is innocent site....HELLO she confessed!!

My son just sent me a link to an ebay auction for a HLN coloring book of the trial-does anyone know anything about this farce?

Yeah I just heard Hln talk about it! So I googled it and found it. I don't know if the seller is a friend for JA.

You mean prior to her butchering him? I'm not sure. It would be interesting to know what kind of vibe they got from her prior to. If I understand the facts correctly he didn't really like a lot of people to know about the two of them. IDK, someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think once it crossed the sexually line she was more of a secret.

Nurmi brought up yesterday that Jacob Meddford said eventually the relationship went "underground." I don't think this was b/c of sex...I think eventually all of his friends began to dislike her and were warning him to stay away from her (like the Hughes'). So he kind of stopped being so overt so that they wouldn't keep bugging him about her.

Arias trial: Death threat made against defense attorney

By Michael KieferThe Republic | azcentral.comWed Apr 24, 2013 11:44 AM

In the court of public opinion, the penalties of defending Jodi Arias or testifying in her behalf are threats against your career or even your life.

A Maricopa County chief deputy sheriff said the Sheriff’s Office looked into two matters regarding Arias defense attorney Jennifer Willmott and confirmed that at least one of them was a death threat made from out of state.

“It was not even credible,” said Deputy Chief Jack MacIntyre, and he said that Willmott did not want to aid in prosecution, so there would be no ongoing investigation.

But a transcript of another voice mail to Willmott, which was obtained by The Arizona Republic, said, “You don’t have to return my call, but I’m just telling you: If Jodi, if you get her off of the death penalty, we will find you, we know where you’re at, we will kill you. I told Alyce the same thing, and we’re tired, and we’re sick and tired of you defending this person, and we will get you.”

Read more:
http://www.azcentral.com/community/...-against-defense-attorney.html?nclick_check=1

I'm with you wondering is the closed hearing only 30mins then the usual hour and half lunch break? I'd put money on a late start for sure

It would be remarkably inconsiderate to instruct the jury to be at Court by 13:30 only to announce to them when they arrive that Court is recessed until tomorrow, and that they are to turn around and go home.

And it would be just like JSKS to do it. :waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member