trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, that may be true, but JA doesnt look like she needed 2 jars of acne wipes..we all know she used those to wipe the brown hair dye off of her face and forehead while she was waiting for the dye to take in some bathroom somewhere between LA and Mesa.

You know the one where she bought beer and all kinds of stuff, but nothing for her missing daughter?:twocents:

She didn't bring a gun to a knife fight.
There was no fight.
It was an ambush.
It was preplanned murder.
The gun was to give her the upper advantage.

imo

I totally know this was no "knife fight" but an ambush! Thus the quotes! That was just a figure of speech. It was obvious it was premediated murder. But the different criticism's I've heard from various commentators on TV are asking the question.....

if she could kill him by shooting him multiple times, why would she use a knife and get so messy, leaving blood of her own, and much more evidence to get rid of. Afterall killing someone with a gun is much more efficient??

Now i'm not questioning this, but the TV pundits are....that was what my comments were referencing. I think the reason for two weapons is because she wanted it to look like two perpetrators were involved (2 ninjas) and also she enjoyed killing him with the knife (as sick as that sounds)!

Another quesiton I have, is this.....Does anyone know what kind of car she rented? How big is the trunk in this car? She said she had her bags in the trunk. A case of Water from Costco in the trunk. And now 3 5 gallon gas cans in the trunk?? Not all of that would fit, so she is now caught in another lie.

I have....not at Walmart --- they put it back on the card...

If you return something at WalMart without the receipt, don't you get a WalMart card with the amt. on there to use in store?

I have a feeling Mr. Juanderful will wrap it up today and closing arguments for tomorrow and then the jury gets the case! IMO

I hate to rain on your hope parade, but there is a good chance the DT will get a surebuttal and then we're back to waiting on them to finish. We all know how long that can take. I hope you are right though!

Even if Walmart did provide cash back for a return they will have a record of it. Something in their system!

I never looked at it that way. She would have had to have calculated that out. Nothing more premeditated than that.
And those calculations were probably done after she picked up the rental car as she would not have known the exact vehicle and MPG until time of pickup.
That may explain the 3rd gas can purchase in Salinas as opposed to bringing/buying one from Yreka.

This is great!!!

I worked for many, many years with the FABULOUS Rockettes and you are indeed correct - tallest in the center, shortest at either end, and everyone else staggered in between to create the illusion they're all the same height.

Even stranger is that the Rockettes are my screensaver!

Wild Turkey rye Manhattan on the rocks. With a twist. AND a cherry!

I've got one...a slow comfortable (bad word) up against a wall with a twist. Vodka, one tsp ice tea, 7-up, cranberry juice, lime, and whiskey.:facepalm:

I apologize if this has been mentioned, but Jodi had taken that trip between California and Arizona several times, so she knew about how much gas it would take and about how many stations she would come across. One of her co-workers said that she would jump in her car at the drop of a hat and drive the 6 hours to Mesa to see what Travis was doing. So I figure she might have made that trip many many times. Just some observations.
!!

Such a good point! I would hope JM would bring that up in his closing argument, or sooner, if possible.

If you return something at WalMart without the receipt, don't you get a WalMart card with the amt. on there to use in store?
Oftentimes, stores will do that, if they allow you to return without a receipt, then you will be issued a merchandise credit (card) only, not cash and you will be issued a new receipt, so there is a record of the transaction.

I do think she forgot to hide the gas can receipt, but decided lying about returning it was a satisfactory way to cover it. She had never met JUAN!!!

my favorite part of the interrogation tapes is when flores is telling her about how awesome the prosecutor is and how she doesnt want to go there

yes, that may be true, but JA doesnt look like she needed 2 jars of acne wipes..we all know she used those to wipe the brown hair dye off of her face and forehead while she was waiting for the dye to take in some bathroom somewhere between LA and Mesa.

BBM
Not me. :twocents:

Quoting myself here but thought I'd offer a picture of what was purchased..,

300.jpg

Noxema?!? Dear mercy! I didn't know they still made that! I used it in high school. White cream back then with a POTENT smell! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111