trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Mr. Juanderful will wrap it up today and closing arguments for tomorrow and then the jury gets the case! IMO

Hedonist. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time whilst I endure an excruciatingly boring and thoroughly unnecessary meeting.

Want I should save a beer and some pizza crusts for you? :floorlaugh:

It annoys me because instead of talking head on HLN saying, no its not hair dye that was purchased on that receipt he acts as if maybe she unearthed something that no one including Juan Martinez knows about.

So perhaps HLN annoys me more than anything?

We don't know where the hair color came from but we do know it wasn't from walmart when she purchased the gas can.

I totally agree! HLN is practically running this story 24/7... they should at least know the facts!

Wow. SO glad I hustled to wash the floors, vacuum the carpet, dust, scour the bathrooms, tend to my container garden, put the recycling container on the curb, pay bills and all that other Domestic Goddess stuff, just so I wouldn't be LATE to FOLLOW the TRIAL. Ha. Ha. Stoopy ol' me.

Well, for what it's worth, I think Nurmi's shameful performance yesterday will backfire on the DT, big time. Do these people not know when to stop? I think they are completely out of touch with how the jury is perceiving all this testibaloney. If we're disgusted and frustrated and generally just sick of it, can you imagine how the jury must feel? At least we can get up out of our chairs, turn the channel, fix ourselves a STIFF DRINK (or at least a cup of coffee).

Anyhoo, I think Nurmi put the final nail in JA's coffin yesterday. Nice job, Perry Mason!
:twocents:

It is hard to understand how a person (JA) that had such few close friends has this big support group. I don't get it. I feel like a lot of the supporters of JA have not followed the trail very closely.
I think she only has a support group because she is famous (notorious) and these people are hanger-ons who will attach themselves to anybody in the public eye who is getting attention - good or bad.

I have....not at Walmart --- they put it back on the card...

I've gotten cash back before at WalMart. The cashier told me it may take up to 45 days for a cc transaction to sho up.

Sherlock and I are getting antsy waiting for trial to start today. . .

tumblr_inline_mhvkjlrd6q1qz4rgp.gif

Ok, so yesterday I found this IQ test online so I took it. To my dismay my score popped up 119! I can only hope that this test is a fraud and no matter how you answer the questions you get the same score. Maybe I took the same test as Jodi!!

BIhLnYGCYAAGyH-.jpg large.jpg

Wish I knew how to make these photos bigger!

I have been wondering for some time if JA will cry real tears when she hears the verdict. Will she be shocked? Will she react? Looking forward to that moment.
Looking forward to that day and time : I bet it will be harder than hello to get on here.

Jean Casarus (sp?) just said on HNL that she has paid with credit cards for items - and gotten cash in return. Whaaat? That has never happened for me. They always say that you get the refund in the form you paid for it: Credit card gets credit card refund. Cash gets cash. Has anyone besides JC gotten cash for credit card charge??

Walmart's policy here is:

Credit Card used for transaction. Customer has receipt. Return is refunded to credit card.

Cash used for transaction. Customer has receipt. Return is refunded in cash.

Credit card or cash used for transaction. Customer does not have receipt. Customer must provide ID (driver's license) to obtain refund. Return is refunded in Walmart gift card.

I doubt Jean Casaurus has ever even returned an item to Walmart.

She spent a long time in a salon the afternoon of the day she left California. She claimed she had to wait a LONG time to get her nails done, but Juan intimated that the same salon might have had hair services as well.

After that she apparently returned to Darryl's to return a "remote" that had inexplicably found its way into her car. Then she drove to Arizona.

I don't remember hearing about that - why bother getting your nails done if you know you're going to murder someone? I think this was totally to get her hair dyed. Juan would have had to check that out right? Unless she didn't tell him the name of the salon.

True that she hasn't been convicted of a crime but she IS claiming to be indigent and the State is paying for her defense. IMO any money she earns should be seized to repay the state for her trial costs.

Nurmi has already filed a motion regarding the "circus" type atmosphere. Thankfully Jodi has joined in enough that a Court of Appeals will be able to balance it all out.

Her Tweets are gonna hang her all over again!! I say keep it going Jodi!!
:jail::jail:

imo she got her hair dyed in Salinas at the same salon where she got the brazilian wax.

Why does it annoy you? It is just a question.. Someone said her hair color was different soon after the murders. The hair dye had to come from somewhere.

Am i the only one who tries to think of what I'd say to the jury if I was doing the closing statements.

Sigh. I need this trial to end, I'm going CRAZY...

nope nash.........you're not alone.......i do it too and boris (my frenchie) is a very attentive jury member when i'm rambling it off:floorlaugh:

let's get this thing over with already!!!!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member