trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi and Wilmott DO NOT like the jury seeing that clip of Jodi and Travis.
jodiclip2_zpseae86c55.jpg

jodiclip3_zps8555abec.jpg

they both deserve those faces and feelings!

Dr. Nick - is this the psychologist/therapist/whatever that is going to rebut Dr Demarte? And say Jodi suffered from Battered Spouse Syndrome?

It's just a guess on my part, but the delay could be that Dr. Geffner isn't available until then. It was suggested that it wouldn't be easy to wrap up preparations for him to be brought in and that a delay would be likely.

I am high 5ing my dog and dancing !!!

Bam bam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm lost??? We knew that her hair was brown when she arrived in Utah so what is this telling us?

I think the heliphone had the sex tape on it. And was (ahem. . . ) lost for two years. Am I wrong?

She does have a hole between her lips. wow!! that is weird. jmo

Don't throw rocks at me but in that picture Jodi does have very nice skin. Amazing she's not broken out considering she is on her way to her planned slaughter of her ex boyfriend.

Anticipation of murder gave her that special glow.

Okay someone explain the importance of these pictures for me??? This is the day before the murder...so what is this..

Wow, she took pics of herself on the way to her planned murder...on a phone that was lost PRIOR...

I am high 5ing my dog and dancing !!!

Bam bam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think my dog just passed out.. I think I overstimulated him (but I AM sitting on my hands so that counts):drumroll::rockon::drumroll:

Why does Nurmi ask a question that allows the LE guy to explain exactly how he knows for sure those pictures were taken on the helio phone and at what time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487