trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, the detective even called it "Green-witch" time just like Jodi - AAAACCCCKKKK!!!!

Please people, learn how to pronounce it properly!

Ok so she said she went a salon to get her nails done and nothing else....no receipt for hair dye...she got it done at the salon?

IDK I'm confused.

Don't throw rocks at me but in that picture Jodi does have very nice skin. Amazing she's not broken out considering she is on her way to her planned slaughter of her ex boyfriend.
Ditto at the rock throwing...I think Jodi used to actually be quite pretty. It's like seeing two completely different people.

Now. Um. No. And I'll be nice because I'm not somebody who places a lot in looks anyway - but I absolutely struggle to find a single redeeming feature in her post-murder.

I HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT NURMI.. call the news. :scared:

I like his tie.

I missed the part about the walmart purchase coming after the selfie. I must admit, I'm lost. That was kinda short JM.

Flores : )

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Okay someone explain the importance of these pictures for me??? This is the day before the murder...so what is this..

We now have visible PROOF that she made a conscious effort to alter her appearance, dramatically, just prior to slaughtering Travis.

Okay someone explain the importance of these pictures for me??? This is the day before the murder...so what is this..

She dyed her hair, which may be construed as trying to keep from being recognized in Mesa (especially when you combine that with the knowledge that she rented a car instead of using her own.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91