trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone there is writing something. I want a note pad..I want to write too.

Even though DH and I have had word processors and/or PCs for the last 20-some years, we both still like to compose letters, free-lance articles, etc. by sitting comfortably on a sofa or in a comfy chair with feet up and writing on legal pads in pencil (not the bowling version!). We "think" better in a comfortable position and writing as we learned to write as youngsters. :moo:

Yes!

Detective Flores please, up to the stand. :hero:

Flores can stay on the stand allllllllll day. love love love his voice.

:blushing::blushing:
awww...Flores....love you man!!!!!

What happened to the helio phone? When was it lost? Who said it was lost? When was it found? Other than the pics we now see what was the relevance of the phone?

SHELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This should nail her coffin shut for GOOD!

Det Flores on the stand

Attachments

• detfloreswed.gif
    detfloreswed.gif
    88.6 KB · Views: 17
Those pics are bone chilling, considering the smile on her face and what she KNEW she was going to do the very next day.

Don't throw rocks at me but in that picture Jodi does have very nice skin. Amazing she's not broken out considering she is on her way to her planned slaughter of her ex boyfriend.

Her face show absolutely no signs of stress either. No under eye bags, no paleness....nothing. Unbelievable. Something is wrong with her!

OMG!! Flores went back to the house in March of this year! Shelf weight testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth