trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sorry I doubted we would hear from DEF again... :blushing:

Flores, no holster or gun case no ammo, no gun cleaning kit ever found at Queensborough house, including the attic.

I just got full body chills when Juan asked Flores about gun holster....
This is awesome!! I'm glad I took a very late lunch.

JA is doing a lot of neck stretching...sorry but I don't think you can claim a migraine or illness today - sounds like the judge is wanting to move this right along.

Darn it had CNN not HLN on didn't realize we'd started & I MISSED IT ALL!!!!!!!!!

Helio found? No Surbuttal? Jury instructions next week?? What??????????

I just turned on the TV, did I hear JS say the jury will get instructions next week????????

Yep shelving

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

What the he!! is Jodi doing with the neck-stretching thing? She's already done it three times since I've had live stream video. :eek: Scared much, Jodi?

The pictures, the hair dye proof, Det. Flores, now the shelves..... give me my hottie Medical Examiner next and my day will be complete.

I just heard she bought hair dye I guess it was at Walmart? Wonder what color she picked?
It was suntan lotion...or at least someone on here verified that's what it was.
There was a person calling into HLN that's appears to be a bit behind in her info.

OMG, the detective even called it "Green-witch" time just like Jodi - AAAACCCCKKKK!!!!

Please people, learn how to pronounce it properly!
No kidding, I mean he is supposed to be the professional. Even I know how to pronounce it, but it is commonly used it my work, so I may just take it for granted that it should be known. :scared:

those two are making it all hot and steamy over here in da bayou. go boys go

Should I be worried that so many here don't know what the pictures on June 3rd mean? :waitasec: If peeps here don't get it, I hope that doesn't mean the jury doesn't get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth