trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:skip::skip::skip::skip::skip:.....just knew Juan opened his questioning with the murderer that he had a point...AND HE JUST BROUGHT IT HOME!!!!! short and sweet.....!!!1
What date was that picture taken with her sister?

IDK if she is faking but Jodi looks defeated right now.

Det. flores on stand, he made measurements for shelves March 5, 2013, of Travis' closet.
Search took 3 days, from bottom to top, including attic, no holster found, no gun case found, no indication that any gun was in the home and no gun cleaning kit found.

Photographs of closet Travis' old home shown same time warrant was executed. Flores went to home March 5, 2013 and bottom three shelves were in a different position, used photograph from original date to compare shelves and rearranged them in same position as they were depicted on June 2008. Metallic shelf coated pins were used on shelves. Each shelf had 4 pins.

JA is looking pretty bad today! She HAS to know how damaging this all is to her! I LOVE IT!!!!

:rocker: :rocker:

I bet the DT is glad for the long break for their sur rebuttal to allow some of this very damaging testimony to leave the memories of the jurors.
Oh, no---quite the contrary. The LAST thing an attorney wants is time for jurors to cogitate about what the opposition has presented. Time = cementing of the last words and images in their minds. The damaging testimony won't leave the jurors' memories; every moment that elapses between JM's rebuttal and the DT's surrebuttal is DEADLY for their client.

In this case, it appears quite literally.

JA has what seems to be waves of "I'm trying to cry", and the next second, she looks as if she has forgotten it??

When Juan begins to enter evidence about the shelves in Travis' closet.
jodiclip4_zps12cee5d8.jpg

Why Jodi look so unhappy?

oh ya, on trial for murder. You go girl! Way to screw up your life and everyone around you...

I just tuned in for today and it popped up on JA and all I saw on her face was impending doom.

Not that I'm complaining.

The killer not looking as perky as she was when she first arrived this afternoon.

:trainwreck:

ShelfTestimony_zps29a6acc8.jpg

The lying torture-murderess and JW anticipating the good news about the closet shelving made of paper-covered, lightweight, weak construction materials.

I thought it was confirmed she had gotten a replacement Helio after she lost hers? Gus got it for her.

Aw...Jodi is sad now...she didn't think that one day her Grammy will listen to all her murderous lies being exposed in court.

Woooo hooooo got here just in time for the closet shelves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member