trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Nick - is this the psychologist/therapist/whatever that is going to rebut Dr Demarte? And says Jodi suffered from Battered Spouse Syndrome?

Of course, I pictured Dr. Nick Riviera, the friendly nincompoop

from "The Simpsons"!

dr_nick_12995.gif

She dyed her hair back to brown 1) after renting the car and 2) before getting the gas can at WalMart, and 3) with a phone she supposedly lost.

Thank you PML. But I am still not understanding the significance of this.

We knew her hair had to be dyed along the way. We saw JA pics at TA taken 6/4 with her dark hair, and the rental car guy already said she was blonde.

What difference does it make if this occurred before she went to Walmart?

I thought we already knew the phone wasn't lost until after she returned to Yreka. She said in the Flores interview that she supposed lost her charger on the road trip, she never said she lost the phone during the trip.

We knew the phone was recovered, because that is the phone containing the sex tape, right?

So we knew all of this already, right?

Is this just extra confirmation?

I really don't see what is new or surprising.

:please:

I'm lost??? We knew that her hair was brown when she arrived in Utah so what is this telling us?

back a looong time ago the defense showed us pics of Jodi with brown hair and what they called blonde highlights in her hair. The car rental guy saw her as a blonde the day she rented the car. The defense doesn't want you to believe that Jodi changed her hair color to disguise herself during her premeditated trip to kill travis. They would like you to believe that jodi hair was brown with highlights and the rental guy is lying. Jodi got her hair color to disguise herself. The pics show that the car rental guy wasn't lying when he said she was a blonde, the pics showed NO blonde highlight just dark brown murdering hair.

Arias no like the shelf pictures. That hole in her lips is showing again

22s
WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Not only have I become very familiar with lubricants, gas mileage and candy treats I now am a shelving master. #JodiArias

IDK if she is faking but Jodi looks defeated right now.

:seeya: I was just thinking the same thing ... but I don't think she is faking this one ...

:rockon: I see DEFEAT on her face !

:rockon:

You know what?ive never seen this " I'm in deep *advertiser censored*" face on miss Arias before.

People are reporting that the elderly lady sitting in front is JA's grandmother...

Jodi if you had climbed on those shelves, they would've flipped!!!

I know. That's why I wanted the demonstration in the courtroom. They would tip over and so would Jodi. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member