trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hair is darker than in the pictures with the dog but apart from that, I don't get it. Especially the relevance next to the Walmart receipt???

Juan is going to say in the closing arguments, imo, that she lied when she said she stopped in Salinas to get her nails done. She actually had her hair dyed, then took this self photo immediately afterwards.

I can't stop laughing!!! Thank you JSS for overruling so quick today!

JA was smiling before the jury got in and she knew this evidence was coming in. It's just an act.

pop_goes_the_weasel.jpg

JA is trying to act like she is crying because the closet reminds her of Travis. But, in reality, she is upset because she knows she is about to LOSE and go to prison forever.

Ok so she said she went a salon to get her nails done and nothing else....no receipt for hair dye...she got it done at the salon?

IDK I'm confused.

she didn't save receipts that would show her tracks. at all.

Bam!

Anyone get a screen grab of hand on shelf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh jodi jodi jodi.

you didn't think this through did you :floorlaugh:

Me thinks this is what they tried to get thrown out and JA doesn't look too happy 'bout this. To say the least!

Good!
JMHO
fran

Well at least we all know det. Flores knows nurmi's style.

It would appear that Ms. Arias CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! :gavel:

:giggle:

OK wait...did he ever show the actual pictures? I didn't see them?

She dyed her hair, part of premeditation... So people wouldn't recognize her. She dyed it AFTER she rented the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, and when Detective Flores was interrogating her, he asked her, "What would you say if I told you one of Travis' neighbors saw you there that day?"

She had a quick comeback....

No, they would not have recognized me, as every other time I have ever been there I was a platinum blonde, and even then I was rarely out front, but this time I was a brunette.

People tell on themselves.
Travis always told her she was gorgeous, so he loved her blonde hair. She did not die her hair that dark for any other reason that to hide. Coupled with the bland colored rental car, the gas cans and the license plate no one could make out......how much more do we need? There are no coincidences in criminal law.

It's amazes me, JA did not shed a tear when she, and every other witness talked about the slaughter, in fact she seemed to gloat over it. Now I believe reality has slapped her in the face, and she easily get the water works flowing. Too bad, so sad JA... KARMA really is a wonderful thing.

If it was like Christmas, I would be enjoying winter break and wouldn't be on my way to a meeting and MISSING THIS

Cant you get a flat tire or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member