trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's what you've got Nurmi....questioning a Daft Punkvideo?.....it is purely mainstream.....not x-rated........

Jodi looks worried today

She does. She knows Juan has decimated her story. And mind you she CAN see the jury and we can't. I'm sure the jury's body language is very telling during this testimony.

…and again the Einstein-like "professional photographer" provides another nail in her own coffin with a PHOTO!!! :great::great::great:
Yeah, I think ole' 'Stabby Einstein' has committed all 7 deadly sins!

I see lying JA can't let herself look at Det. Flores!

He's got your #!

Time for you to :panic: and run around:scared:

Wait 'til May 6TH!

:behindbar

fran

you are right fran! you rock...and here comes nurmi... (nurse sits on hands and cusses into room)

we ALREADY SAY where Arias said her eyes hit on the shelves. She is full of chit and we all know it. I am so sitting on my hands: fellow posters take note. You can think it but don't say it!

What's this point Nurmi? Why would he need to measure those???????????????

peeps,don't worry about the jury not getting the hair thing & phone..Our man will make it very clear in his CA!!

What the heck does measuring of the shelves have anything to do with them flipping when weight is applied.?

Trying to make Flores look incompetent. Not gonna work. He has been doing this job too long to be broken by Nurmi IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth