trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he didn't measure the shoe shelves? has N heard the past questions?

:thud:

fgs

sits on hands

you are right fran! you rock...and here comes nurmi... (nurse sits on hands and cusses into room)

we ALREADY SAY where Arias said her eyes hit on the shelves. She is full of chit and we all know it. I am so sitting on my hands: fellow posters take note. You can think it but don't say it!

I heard you! :giggle:

So the phone she was "mortified" that had been stolen? What day did Stabby Einstein compose that Journal Article??

Or did she get a replacement Helio??

IDK? Does Anyone know?

Date of Journel entry? When/If she actually got replacement Helio?
I remember us discussing it could be considered phone fraud but I don't remember.

He also could have set up a Hibachi and cooked in there, but he didn't.

YOU look very foolish now, just move on with it

Flores should have measured those darn shelves! And every blade of grass. And the carpet pile height. :banghead:

OK I'm a little surprised.. Sorry if already stated but thread is moving fast.. As a hair stylist the first thing I noted was that the hair color depicted in the pictures shown in court that were taken the afternoon of June 3 is a very deep and dark brown.. Then we have the infamous nudey pics of Jodi taken less than 24hrs later with the braids.. IMO that shade of brassy brown is totally different than the shade seen in the pics today.. This is troublesome to me in that its a big enough difference that is not just merely due to lighting or different cameras used..

Not sure what it means but IMO the hair color is for some odd reason inconsistent wrt Jodi's hair color in this less than 24 hour span of time..don't know what to make of it but it is bothersome to me..

The braids pic is taken with no flash--it makes everything orange. The same with the shower pics of Travis--they have an orange hue. JMO

Deflect, deflect, deflect. If Nurmi thinks the jury is dumb enough to be distracted by the fact that Flores didn't measure the bottom shelves I don't know if there is help for him.

Nice try though!

you are right fran! you rock...and here comes nurmi... (nurse sits on hands and cusses into room)

we ALREADY SAY where Arias said her eyes hit on the shelves. She is full of chit and we all know it. I am so sitting on my hands: fellow posters take note. You can think it but don't say it!

I heard that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member