trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have asked this before about one of the twin sisters wearing a blue ribbon....hope you get an answer....or maybe there is none.

I think we figured out they were wearing ribbons for domestic violence awareness when ALV was on the stand.

Ok you are delaying her from going to the death chamber by 4 minutes.
So in about 7 years you can say "well Jodi, had I not asked about every shelf in Travis' house and the height you would have been put to death about 3.75 minutes ago. Your Welcome!"

Please tell me he is trying to make a point...:scared: I cannot endure his sllloooow speaking. Anyone know where he might be going with this?:banghead::banghead:

My son from upstairs "Mom why are you yelling @ that man on your computer. He cannot hear you. I am trying to watch tv."

Nurmi thinks he's cool because he did some Math :rolleyes: He sounds like he doesn't know what the he!! he's talking about :lol:

She does. She knows Juan has decimated her story. And mind you she CAN see the jury and we can't. I'm sure the jury's body language is very telling during this testimony.

Before she goes back to sketching and blaming her "latest" attorneys on this, let us not forget Nurmi tried to get away 3 times and she thought she was enough of an Einstein to represent herself, she is going down. Whether it's by the DP or something else...she will be hanging out with the Boston marathon bomber.

Is Nurmi trying to 'say' that the gun could have been on a different shelve???? Meaning his client was lying about location??? :banghead:

........maybe Nurmi's doing that whole "pennies in the pot thing".....paid by hour much?.....:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor