trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA keeps blinking and looks spaced out...now what?

She testified she lost the phone a week after recording the sex tape

Thank you! YAY! So she said she'd lost the phone but she actually had it with her and took photos of herself on it on June 3rd! Unbelievable! I don't think the DT even understood what that was about!

moo

I cant believe she makes the approach, this is not an issue to approach on. This is beyond the scope and she needs to make sure he understands that. As much as i dislike him, he should know the rules by now. All these long sidebars for obvious beyond scope pisses me off.

Wow - it appears defense is digging deep to come up with new ideas. Flores said something about "provoked"? Hmmm. . . methinks they want to use this going forward with the manslaughter, sudden quarrel, brand new defense tactic!

He could have asked about 48 hrs on several other occasions! He is just trying to sneak stuff in again! :rolleyes:

I will say - Flores being interviewed on 48 hours WAS a mistake. I hope they never do that again. No harm, no foul on this case - but best to avoid it in the future.

OMG, I hope it is as obvious to the jury that grandma was brought in to tug at their heart strings because it sure is to me.

I want to see Nurmi, himself, go measure all that useless crap from the shelves. Flores measured what was necessary to disprove Jodi's climbing adventure story, plain and simple.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Jodi testify that she stepped on the bottom at first and then later said she stepped on the 2 or 3rd one ? Probably realizing she needed more height to reach the top shelf.

I think grandma is trying not to lose it, honestly.

Grandma might be thinking everybody feels a lot safer now that Jodi's in jail.
Secretly, I bet, someone in that family wants her to get LWOP.

Now he's trying to get in heat of passion crap for manslaughter charge 2 b added

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha! laughable@ really!!!! he is making this worse for his ****** (<-----hand sitting)

Nurmi is utterly lost. This is what "I have no way to counter that testimony" looks like. Random thoughts as every synapse in his brain is screaming at him to simply throw up his hands and walk out of the courtroom. In fact, I think we're seeing the real appearance of "Flight or Fight" right now.

I will rue the day I ever decided to Google that video. My eyes can't unsee it. WHY????

The funniest part of that video is watching the reactions to that video. There is a whole page dedicated to it. One sister and brother taped their PARENTS! Hysterical!

Jodi writing or drawing furiously with glasses down on her nose. Worried much, Jodi?

I'm so over this little game that Nurmi is playing right now. He knows he will draw an objection and that it will be sustained. He is simply using this opportunity to attempt to get little statements in front of the jury.

Fair is fair - the defense gets to do that, too. Just sayin'

Grandma looks too frail to be in the court. I wonder what she is doing there.
Poor Grandma.

I hate to say it but I think they brought Granny in because we are down to what est 2 weeks left of trial so 2 things:

1) Try to pull at one jurors heartstrings to not give JA DP for Granny's sake
2) Last times Granny will see JA in something other than orange & w/o Glass barrier

(Just being honest here)

JMO

Nurmi is doing his job... Trying to justify manslaughter and get it added. This will be a huge fight over this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Jodi get to watch any news or HLN shows? Anyone?

A song for the sidebar

"Jody girl, Jody girl, spend your time today
Watching clocks spin the hours away.
Jody girl, you know the world's
Goin' around all day,
Thinking back to the things you used to say.
Didn't he put you on a pedestal,
When first you met?
Sure was some honeymoon,
Ain't it hard to forget?
What ever happened to that crazy boy
With the love light in his eyes?
Used to bring you flowers every day.
"

To the tune of what? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online