trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is Nurmi doing? This is ridiculous. :maddening:

OMFG!!!! Approach~ Its beyond the scope!!!

SUSTAINED is what I want to hear!

Jodi is SO VAIN...she took a photo of her newly died hair...LOLOL

I was going to stay out of this, but I must speak.

DO NOT GOOGLE THAT.

DO.

NOT.

You will never ever unsee it and you do NOT want to see it.

sometimes people have to learn the hard way.... like me.. I cant UNsee it.

I also think that she is hideously agitated knowing that she can't "answer" back to any of this with a "clever" lie. She thinks that she has done a fine job thus fair explaining away the evidence...this has to be driving her insane.

Squirm away, little defendant,
and dream of your last squirm,
when your appeals run out.
And I mean that in the nicest way. .

I believe it was in a car that she had used... Was found after she was in jail. Maybe her Aunt or grandmother or something. I remember hearing that it was found in a car. IMO, it was never lost.

I think it was found by her Aunt in her grandfather's truck,

shelves nurmi shelves!

(omg he is making this worse for his client just agree to disagree)

I THINK he may be trying to imply that Jodi, with her supposedly high IQ, would have said the gun was on a lower shelf if she were making up a story (instead of telling the complete truth about elevating weightlessly up to take a gun from the 7 ft. high shelf.)

Nurmi clearly has a low IQ.

The reason for why Jodi said it was the very top shelf is because she feared that if she indicated a lower shelf, this would have ran the risk of Juan finding a witness who had see that area of the shelf and refute her claim that a gun was placed there. By saying it was the very top, there was a much better chance that Juan could find no witnesses to refute her story.

Now nurmi mention the 48 hrs saying Flores said Jodie provoked travis or visa versa? Where's he going with this. He's desperate

Some objections I can see why they need to approach and discuss, but this is OUTSIDE THE SCOPE. . . .why isn't she just sustaining?????????

What the heck is Nurmi's point here?????????????

IMO Nurmi is trying to say JA has a high IQ and so if she were going to make up a story about getting the gun from the closet, she wouldn't be stupid enough to make up that it was on the high shelf given that nothing was disturbed etc. even after she "jumped" on a shelf to get it - he suggested that with her IQ she would have known to make up that the gun was in a spot that was easier to get without creating a disturbance in the closet. Obviously this ignores the fact that she needed to make up that the gun was somewhere no one else would have come across it - she thought she was being super-smart to put it high up in the corner so no one who has been in Travis's closet could say they would have seen it like they would have if it was on a lower shelf. Nurmi's argument is beyond a dumb argument, because IQ without common sense doesn't always lead to logical lies. AND Nurmi just suggested a BUNCH of really convenient places that JA could have hidden grandpa's gun for easy retrieval once she was ready to use it on Travis which simply supports premeditation. It doesn't seem wise to me for him to put such thoughts into the jurors' minds.

I don't see one bit of difference in Jodi's demeanor today. I want to, but I don't. Why would she? She doesn't feel for anything and I still don't believe that SHE believes she is going down for this. Remember, she is a narcissist, and believes she will defeat this.

I see not one thing different.

She was all smiles before the jury got it. Her sombre appearance (more like demented) is an act.

Now he's trying to get in heat of passion crap for manslaughter charge 2 b added

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
It appears they were turned down to have another psychologist of their own rebutt Dr. DeMarte.

How do you know that Steely? I was thinking the defense Dr. couldn't be there until May 1, and that Juan would be finishing the rest of the rebuttal tomorrow.

I'm so over this little game that Nurmi is playing right now. He knows he will draw an objection and that it will be sustained. He is simply using this opportunity to attempt to get little statements in front of the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove