trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhhhhhh

What is the difference in time from the Walmart receipt & the picture??

Just curious.. Ughhh I hate I missed the beginning of court today feel like I'm playing catch up now!!

JA testified that she went to some salon before she went to Walmart...probably got her hair dyed there, times show that. Plus, she said she lost that phone a few weeks prior. Lots there.

They are probably hoping the grandma has a breakdown of some kind so that they can then claim it freaked out the jurors and a mistrial must be declared.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 57s

Willmott looks like I did when I was told I had to use crutches to get around. Except I don't wear a watch. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Wow, a nice cashew desalt to half left chicken wing move was just spotted. From the stream it looks incredible. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

@BinkyDink Perhaps Nurmi likes the layout of the closet and wants to recreate that in his own home?
View conversation
WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

Willmott continues to flash her watch and look extremely unhappy. Nurmi continues the home depot shelving tutorial with Flores. #JodiArias
Expand
WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

Can't Nurmi save a few hours and just ask Det. Flores what he DID measure? Instead of everything he didn't measure?

He's about as skilled as Wilmott in his questioning. "So even though you could have measured that shelf, you didn't- right?" in a tone meant to suggest he is about to catch the witness out in a huge lie! DUH!

Please tell me he is trying to make a point...:scared: I cannot endure his sllloooow speaking. Anyone know where he might be going with this?:banghead::banghead:

Just trying to muddy the waters I think.

Wilmott looks depressed

It appears they were turned down to have another psychologist of their own rebutt Dr. DeMarte.

I hope never to have to see that video of Jodi with her head in Travis's lap again. That has always given me the heebie-jeebies - it is so junior high behavior.

They had managed to reign in JA's coloring today, but without supervision it looks like she is back at it.

Jodi's grandmother must be there today because it is nearing the end of the trial and they are trying to humanize Jodi.

too late!

I actually think it was cruel of them to bring her Grandmother in to court JMHO

:moo:she's bummed 'cause she knows it's over.
no more opportunities to put more lies out there.
:twocents:

Where was the Helio found?

I believe it was in a car that she had used... Was found after she was in jail. Maybe her Aunt or grandmother or something. I remember hearing that it was found in a car. IMO, it was never lost.

Arias no like the shelf pictures. That hole in her lips is showing again

Obviously......that hole bothers you like it does me! I don't know why, but it ticks me off every time she gets that thing going on! I think I just despise her so much! Makes me want to pound nails in it.

Jodi dyed her hair dark brown on Jun3 in Salinas, not in April like she says.

But, with that being said, if she tried to conceal her identity, wouldn't she dye her hair lighter when she got back to CA?

Do we have any photographic evidence from right before her trip she was blond other than the car rental guys recollection?

I was hoping for a picture of blond Jodi just a couple days before this one.

That would have been BOOM!

But we know she had brown hair when she got to Travis's, we all saw her in pigtails.

??

I'd like to see evidence she was blond before the trip - that seems to be the point of contention?

(but i missed the beginning today- did they show that?)

arias is toast.:twocents:

Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
What's been happening? I just started to watch.

Gitana1 - witnesses rebutted some Jodi lies: detective ex. photos on helio phone and her hair was much darker - she had dyed it again June 3; det. Flores says the video Travis last watched had no nude women; and that he ex. the shelves in Travis' closet March 5 - put some shelves back into the position they were in on June 4 (08) and did a test of putting his hand on the shelf. Nurmi xs on mentioning everything in the closet that he didn't measure although he certainly could have - and now wants to ask Flores about the Hughes.

Come on, Nurmi!
Even I know that you can only cross on items that were discussed by Juan and Flores!
All these approaches are just eating up time when you already know you are going into areas not allowed!

He knows he just wants to say it enough so that it gets put in the jurors minds.

A song for the sidebar

"Jody girl, Jody girl, spend your time today
Watching clocks spin the hours away.
Jody girl, you know the world's
Goin' around all day,
Thinking back to the things you used to say.
Didn't he put you on a pedestal,
When first you met?
Sure was some honeymoon,
Ain't it hard to forget?
What ever happened to that crazy boy
With the love light in his eyes?
Used to bring you flowers every day.
"

Gosh dang it! I'm having serious trial/WS rage/withdrawals here! My ISP decided to do an upgrade just as today's festivities began...now I'm stuck with HLN commercial laden viewing along with sporadic 4G and tapatalk on my phone to follow WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak