trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jodi takes her glasses off to read, but leaves them on to write?

Screen capture of JA's coloring book.
890968483_0595332e35.jpg

I have to hear one more commercial about shingles or the "you light up my life" facelift crap...just stop with this business. Bye Bye Jodi. Hope there is enough in your commissary account.

What's been happening? I just started to watch.

Jodi's been busted on her hair dye job. She had it done and took pictures of her self on the lost/stolen helio phone before she went to walmart. And Jodi's grandma is in court this afternoon and staring down and making cow eyes at the jury.

Nurmi finally says something that I agree with. Travis WAS addicted to Jodi. And Jodi made sure he remained addicted. She's a manipulator and knew that by offering, encouraging and introducing Travis to kinky sex she might be able to rope him into marrying her.

Travis couldn't get rid of Jodi no matter what he did. And sadly I think after watching all the testimony we have seen thus far I firmly believe that there was NOTHING Travis or any of his family and friends could have done to prevent this murder. Jodi was determined to either marry Travis or kill him if he didn't.

Re: KN's saying Travis was addicted to J. The devil, I mean JA used sex to lure Travis from the very beginning. The next time there is a movie made that requires the character of the devil, using a visual of JA would be the scariest thing, people would run from the theatre. Just the very thought of her makes me think of the devil.

When did she say that she lost the phone? Before or after she killed TA?

Before. It was the one stolen at the Chinese take-out place and found a few years later in Grandpa's car.

It appears they were turned down to have another psychologist of their own rebutt Dr. DeMarte.

Thank you for posting that!:seeya:

one ruling - check

still trying to find out what else happened today

JA testified that she went to some salon before she went to Walmart...probably got her hair dyed there, times show that. Plus, she said she lost that phone a few weeks prior. Lots there.

Right salon she said she got her nails done but was realize wax & die job eh?

Obviously......that hole bothers you like it does me! I don't know why, but it ticks me off every time she gets that thing going on! I think I just despise her so much! Makes me want to pound nails in it.

I swear yesterday it appeared even Jennifer was starting to develop that same hole . . .

I don't see one bit of difference in Jodi's demeanor today. I want to, but I don't. Why would she? She doesn't feel for anything and I still don't believe that SHE believes she is going down for this. Remember, she is a narcissist, and believes she will defeat this.

I see not one thing different.

too late!

I actually think it was cruel of them to bring her Grandmother in to court JMHO

I do too. Especially if she is the grandmother at whose home Jodi staged the robbery. She probably had some fear at the time of the robbery - we all hate to think someone has invaded our homes and privacy.

I had time to feed my cat, vacuum, and make dinner during this sidebar. LOL
:floorlaugh:

Wait WHAT!? Come on Nurmi...you know better than this. Beyond the scope, sit down and shut up.

I want to see Nurmi, himself, go measure all that useless crap from the shelves. Flores measured what was necessary to disprove Jodi's climbing adventure story, plain and simple.

I would think he didn't measure by inches but counted the amount of peg holes between the bottom 3 shelves to match the way they were

That made my day! Jodi was NOT Travis' first.
It also made me realize most of what she is saying about the "sex" is untrue.
I do think JM will point that out in closing.
- JA and TA had oral sex that day, she made him stop because his beard scruff was hurting her. She also said he never shaved that day (not that she saw)
*** Travis was clean shaven in the shower pics there was no ORAL sex given to JA that day.
Since I cannot believe the oral sex I don 't believe any of her sex tales for the day.

I never have just a WalMart card. I didn't ask for cash... it was only $10.60

Holly Hughes is driving me crazy with that quote.
I wasn't really saying that to you.:seeya:

Oh gawd! I'm glad! I can't take that Holly Hughes much more! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove