trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was a full spa day. I think she spent five hours in Salinas? and had plenty of time for a head to toe makeover.

Yep was a full day of treatments (wonder where $ came from since she was using gas cans to be economical???)..

BTW...I was exercising my IQ with die instead of dye ;) :floorlaugh:

JMO

Grandma sounds like she has COPD or pneumonia. Hope being there won't be too taxing for her.

Maybe the goal is to cough some germs over towards the jury so that more will be dismissed due to illness, and the mistrial possibility will increase?

Arias no like the shelf pictures. That hole in her lips is showing again
A poster commented, a week or so back, it looks like a forked snake tongue will dart out the hole in her lips. Now, I "see" that ea time I see her little lip hole.....But for me it's more like a frog's tongue whipping out to catch a fly.

Nurmi KNOWS it's over except the fat lady's last note, so he's got nothing to loose. He's going to be breaking rules right and left from now on - because that's upstanding "just doing my job" kind of guy he is - doncha know?

My son from upstairs "Mom why are you yelling @ that man on your computer. He cannot hear you. I am trying to watch tv."

And my cop trained German shepherds ran out of the room and into their crates cuz I was yelling at the computer screen. Actually cussing.:seeya:

Beth K is reporting there is a note in the jury basket.

Gee, it's no wonder Grandma wasn't in court yesterday for the Nurmi filth fest, or when Jodi gloated over her sex adventures to the whole courtroom.

Poor Grandma.

I wish JM would have explained the hair / dates connection. His case was a loooonnnggg time ago!

:jail:

This situation reminds me of that wonderful tune ( See Mary Chapin Carpenter)

Sometimes you're the windshield
Sometimes you're the bug
Sometimes it all comes together baby
Sometimes you're just a fool in love
Sometimes you're the Louisville Slugger
Sometimes you're the ball
Sometimes it all comes together
Sometimes you're gonna lose it all

How happy are these jurors that the end is finally in sight?????????

How happy are we??????????

I am overjoyed that next week this circus will finally come to an end.

Case handed over on Friday - Guilty verdict Friday night.

I predicted last nite we would have a Thursday verdict,one day shy!!

Is this afternoon recess or ?????

I think the judge is desperately searching for a precedent to give Nurmi the green light to, essentially, reopen his case. She will find it. I have no doubt!

How could that be? :waitasec: It's not like they announce and introduce her. They may not even know who she is, or even noticed her. For that matter, I think it may be her, but how do we even know for sure it is her? :waitasec:

True..

However she has her wheelchair where was it JA's Dad's Wheelchair was parked?

HOLY CRAP WAT shows Hand shelve pic right now!!!!!!!

I THINK he may be trying to imply that Jodi, with her supposedly high IQ, would have said the gun was on a lower shelf if she were making up a story (instead of telling the complete truth about elevating weightlessly up to take a gun from the 7 ft. high shelf.)

that is 7ft to the top of the shelf, ja also said the gun was in the back of the shelf, so another foot maybe? righttttt jodi you should pass out from the weight of all these lies. :twocents:

Way OT for a sec - how come some posts don't have a "Thanks" button? I've always wondered and since we're in a lull, thought I'd ask.

It happens sometimes when the server's a bit overloaded. If you refresh, it will eventually show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove