trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooooooh Nurmi. Ya just don't know when to stop, do ya?

Nurmi seems mighty desperate, throwing everything out since he knows time is up.

Thank you for posting that!:seeya:

one ruling - check

still trying to find out what else happened today

I don't know that for sure. HLN gave a quick run down of the rest of the schedule and a defense expert wasn't listed. They have it going to the jury on May 3rd.

Right salon she said she got her nails done but was realize wax & die job eh?

And she lied when she testified she had to wait a long time to get her nails done and wasn't sure if the place did hair or not

Right salon she said she got her nails done but was realize wax & die job eh?

There can't be that many salons in Salinas area. Why didn't they check them out and see what she really had done. I'm surprised as big as this trial is, that hasn't come out yet....meaning if she actually had a dye job on her hair and a wax on her wazoo!:blushing:

Jury can not help but wonder why Juan is so aggressive as to keeping this out, 3rd sidebar already and counting. Curious minds want to know....

Nurmi has been the one whining to approach....

A song for the sidebar

"Jody girl, Jody girl, spend your time today
Watching clocks spin the hours away.
Jody girl, you know the world's
Goin' around all day,
Thinking back to the things you used to say.
Didn't he put you on a pedestal,
When first you met?
Sure was some honeymoon,
Ain't it hard to forget?
What ever happened to that crazy boy
With the love light in his eyes?
Used to bring you flowers every day.
"

I used to love that song, damnit now it's ruined

lalalala, lalalala, jodi's world, lalalala, lalalala, jodi's world. . . jodi loves her jodi, her crayons too . . . .that's jodi's world. hehehehehe

IMO there is a big difference in her behavior today-She has that very scared look to her & she has cried more to..

Is Nurmi allowed to ask questions other than what Juan is talking about. Like if Juan talks about the shelves is Nurmi allowed to venture into other areas not related to shelves

As annoying and boring as KN is, I have to say I dislike JW more, her voice just grates on me. As for KN I have never heard anyone on a professional level speak as slowly as he does. I wonder if it's from putting his foot in his mouth one too many times and this is his way of trying to prevent that.

Curious about the surrebuttal....so I assume that's who is testifying next week-the Dr. to refute the BPD claims? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Nurmi is trying the ole you cannot unring the bell trick. Throwing out things knowing they will not stand, but indeed the jury hears them. Desperate.

bell rang

everyone talked about the bell

now the bell is in court and talked for 16 days lying on and on and bashing her victim's character.

yeah.. let us all please be done with this bell that was rung cause I am sick of it.

eta: not travis! her CRIME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members