trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that jury instructions are given after closing arguments. I must have been wrong.

Normally they are. Right before the case is handed to them. And they get a copy of the instructions to go with them in the jury room.

Jodi said she was to help Travis put Christmas things up in the attic, and he gave her a porcelain angel that she left and went back for and saw Travis and the paper that falls in the chaotic way paper falls so she left in tears and drove around for awhile and Travis was blowing up her phone..except Juan showed the jury what Travis texting was about and that was Jodi asking Travis if he put money in her bank account and Travis made arraignments to get a ride to a family home visit type thing because Jodi had his car ..you get the drift. it's not what Jodi says.

She made certain that she mentioned after seeing Travis' actions in the bedroom, she threw up because she was so sickened by the image. Yeah uh huh, u tell it jodi, wtfe.

im falling asleep here,why not just tell the jury to come back in 3weeks once nurmi has finished whinging

..she said she had stored stuff there and was arranging to go back and get it....the day Travis supposedly broke her finger....

Just shows what a detailed, yet unbelievable liar JA is. I remember when she testified to that (or seeing a repeat of that testimony) and thinking, "Sure ya did!" :facepalm:

A little conference as the jury was leaving.
asjuryleaves042413_zps1c570cd0.gif

Sorry, the sun screen guy arrived exactly when I told him NOT to!

"What is it about ONLY COME OVER TO DO THE ESTIMATE DURING ARIAS TRIAL RECESS" that you don't understand!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I gather all that was accomplished today was hair color and shelf weight ability. Did I miss anything else? Sorry to impose.

So jealous (not in a stalking way), you have a sunscreen guy? Did he come with the Pool Boy? :giggle:

Absolutely, and from Walmart no less, on the occasional small purchase. I assumed it's store policy because maybe it's less paperwork, or maybe the credit card processor is temporarily down at the time I get my refund.

It depends on how much time between purchase and refund....whatever.

Afternoon peeps! Had a well deserved, um, involuntary respite, but I was able to keep up with y'all and the courtroom.

Another good day, IMO. Lies are mounting, and nothing scored from the DT. Nice jury question about the attic...they remember!

"We will have trial today, Wednesday April 24th. Tomorrow be here at 9:30am it will be a short day. There will be NO trial until next Wednesday May 1st and you are to arrive at 9:00am and we will stay until we finish even up to 5:00pm.

Final Jury instructions will be Thursday May 2nd and the Attorney's closing arguments on Thursday and Friday and then the case will be submitted to the Jury"

TRIAL:
Wed April 24th
Thurs April 25th
Fri thru Tue Apr 30 NO Trial
Wed May 1st
Thurs May 2nd
Fri May 3rd and to the Jury we go!

Sweeter words were never spoken.... ahem... errr.... typed! :D

JA is not in touch with any reality outside herself (in other words, when she closes her eyes the world disappears) so whether she smiles or not is irrelevant to me.

Yet another movie reference...Big Daddy I think was the name of it where one of the twins from the Sweet Life of Zach and Cody plays a lil boy and when he puts on the shades he "becomes invisible" and no one can "see" him... hehe

I hope so too, but that means we'll have to listen to JW cross. Might have to mute that one and just read y'alls remarks. :facepalm:

Me too!!!! I have a new found fondness for the mute button, since being limited to only watching HLN in my area. :floorlaugh:

:sheesh: I'm exhausted. What am I waiting for? They're coming back...right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734