trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me that AZ has Son of Sam laws so JA can't profit from her little "novel"!!!!!

I knew it! Psycho movie! She brings it up in her 'book"! She had him do those poses!

Actually, a few weeks ago there were pictures floating around showing the similarities between Travis's murder and Psycho. I think one of her minions told her about them and story number who knows what was born.

Is this on NG-TIA

Yepper....Bombshell tonight ! She is planning on moving to Europe with her lesbian lover and having a baby...she has a sperm donor lined up...when she gets out...not if...NG is having a fit !:floorlaugh::facepalm:

Oh my it sounds like Casey's plans with another inmate touring the US in an RV...

Please, I've asked this before to no avail. When did this new Dr. Dude evaluate JA??? Was it before trial ( I really don't remember him from the doc's I've read). Did he not evaluate her prior to trial? Did he evaluate her after the trial began and after her hearing all the testimony? Please someone clear me up on this. I really don't get it.

I knew that is what she was doing in court while her lawyers try to save her life, she is doing her terrible art work and selling it for $3,000.00 each. The state should take that money as reimbursement for all the money the taxpayers are shelling out. I thought public defenders were only for people without resources. Apparently she has plenty of money now, even though others are hiding it for her. And someone needs to pay taxes on that income, too.

I hope that Travis's family starts a civil lawsuit that she is responsible for his death. That way any money that is made by her will go to them.

ITA! My aunt lived in an apartment & her neighbor killed herself. I remember being in my aunt's apt. & smelling something horrible. She called the apt. manager & they actually replaced her refrigerator, looked at the AC system and looked for dead animals in the ducts.

It turned out to be her decomposing neighbor that wasn't discovered for weeks. I smelled that smell, but never thought it was a body on the other side of the wall!!

:eek:

They say once you smell the smell of death that you never forget it and you can't place it as anything else.

So I wonder why the manager didn't think to check on the neighbors.

And your poor aunt! :eek:

Lol, "A leprechaun riding a unicorn... not sure why she left that outta there"... lol

I think the Sneiderman trial in Georgia might be the next one that HLN covers. It should be a good one, so hopefully we will all congregate here for that one!! Thanks for all the insights and ideas from all of you sleuthers, I enjoyed your posts!

She has to be convicted before "Son of Sam Law" would be applicable. However if I was a tax payer in AZ, I would be concerned that earnings are not being applied to the trial expense. Of course do we have any confimation she has actually sold any of her "artwork"?

IDK about the artwork if there is proof of items being sold..

Sorry I was assuming she'd be convicted when I started yelling Son of Sam Law :floorlaugh:

But YES I AM AN AZ TAXPAYER and I'm livid at the amount of $$ spent to defend someone guilty as sin.. but if $$ went to TAs Family I'd be ok with footin the bill on her Defense JMO

She is the most vile, depraved and truly EVIL person I have ever seen.
I seriously feel like screaming!!!!!! Lie after lie after lie, a trial that put the victim on trial, a pregnancy, claiming Travis wanted to re-enact the movie Psycho shower scene, a tell-all book, selling art in jail, etc....

I am unable to accurately express the deep empathy and sorrow I feel that this souless monster has the freedom to torment the Alexander family.

Hello friends - got a question.
The only other trial I watched every minute of was CA's murder of Caylee. I'm trying to remember if that one was in any way like this in the way that the DT seemed to dominate the overall time spent on the stand.
Is this normal, or is just this trial so lopsided?

NO-Its not normal for a witness to be on the stands for days on end.Most judges would have told them to wrap it up..MO

Mike Walker, Senior Editor of National Geographic, on NG telling of Jodi's claims of once being pregnant by Travis.

Mr. Walker called her "a vicious little cookie"! Jodi is writing a book he says.

$3,000 each for Jodi's art pieces being sold by her friends on eby.

IMO, it's such terrible art. Jodi is a wasteland.
LOL curious,
National Geographic??

I believe nothing that JA says but there is a nagging thought here. In Travis's rant to her when he had discovered some horrific betrayal that JA had done to him...he said it hurt him worse than losing his father. What could hurt more? Losing a child. What if JA lied to him that she was pregnant and then claimed an abortion? Or he found out the pregnancy was a lie? I cannot imagine Travis not being a caring, loving man if he believed that JA was carrying his child. His heart would have gone out to that child, and maybe that was the horrible thing that caused the reaction he gave her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408