trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW may possibly decide to edit JA's book... And run off into the sunset...after this trial...

:dunno:

Now we know what the big smiles in court were about last week between Juan and the judge! -not really but I know Juan laughed hard when he found out.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Starting at ~23:04 when Juan Martinez asks for admission of evidence regarding the shelves there's a lot of things said without speaking.

Namely,

Jodi: Aren't you going to object?

Willmott: Maybe if I ignore it, it'll go away.

[video=youtube;gn481Ss4t7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn481Ss4t7Y[/video]

Thanks for the new thread....and again good evening everyone!
:seeya:

NG showing Det. Flores' testimony regarding the shelves in Travis' closet which JA claims she had to climb up on to get the gun.

Det. Flores clearly stating the shelf tips when pressure from his hand was applied.

Also saw photos of JA hair color change immediately before going to AZ.

:great: :great:

Hello Kitty! Was it a good afternoon? :please:

Yepper....Bombshell tonight ! She is planning on moving to Europe with her lesbian lover and having a baby...she has a sperm donor lined up...when she gets out...not if...NG is having a fit !:floorlaugh::facepalm:
Don't forget the lesbian lover is quite attractive. :liar:

:shush:Jodi's lesbian lover is supposely an attractive woman (no, not Donovan) and Jodi is going to move to Europe and have a baby. They have a sperm donor lined up. :lol:

:eek:hwow: A baby! :scared:

Please, I've asked this before to no avail. When did this new Dr. Dude evaluate JA??? Was it before trial ( I really don't remember him from the doc's I've read). Did he not evaluate her prior to trial? Did he evaluate her after the trial began and after her hearing all the testimony? Please someone clear me up on this. I really don't get it.

Others seemed to indicate that he will be testifying about her mental state AFTER the murder.

A Leprechaun riding a unicorn, lol, yes, why did she leave that out? Seems pertinent to me LOL! I love that!

You guys, this pregnancy and book stuff is coming from the National Enquirer. Use your common sense.

National Enquirer is 1000% more credible than JA!

I will believe JA told him what he's relating on NG's show...and with that she must be one of the most delusional people on this planet.

Her plans when she gets out of jail??? As if she is going to walk out of that courtroom acquitted?

GMAB!

:floorlaugh:

I think the "crazies" are all coming out of the woodwork tonight on NG.
Preggies, lesbians, JA getting out of jail, some caller seeing something in Travis' eyeball, etc.
Is it a full-moon or something. It's raining here tonight and I can't tell.

Phffffffffffffffffffffff to all of it!!

JA has more stories than Dr. Seuss, just that his stories are more credible, lol. . . Oh, the Places She'll Go!, NOT!

Please, I've asked this before to no avail. When did this new Dr. Dude evaluate JA??? Was it before trial ( I really don't remember him from the doc's I've read). Did he not evaluate her prior to trial? Did he evaluate her after the trial began and after her hearing all the testimony? Please someone clear me up on this. I really don't get it.

He either recently did it or will do it this/next week during the court's down time. Or, he may just be being called to discredit Dr. D's methods. We'll find out on Wednesday next week where Kurt is going with this silliness.

The Helio was the phone that Gus gave her to replace the phone that was lost. I don't know what kind of phone that was but it apparently had the sex tape on it and was found in 2010.

Thanks!

I guess I got it mixed up. I thought the Helio was the one that could record. Darn I thought it was another lie, more motive and more premed all in one.

Just call me greedy, LOL!

I believe nothing that JA says but there is a nagging thought here. In Travis's rant to her when he had discovered some horrific betrayal that JA had done to him...he said it hurt him worse than losing his father. What could hurt more? Losing a child. What if JA lied to him that she was pregnant and then claimed an abortion? Or he found out the pregnancy was a lie? I cannot imagine Travis not being a caring, loving man if he believed that JA was carrying his child. His heart would have gone out to that child, and maybe that was the horrible thing that caused the reaction he gave her?

That has got to be it!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Hello friends - got a question.
The only other trial I watched every minute of was CA's murder of Caylee. I'm trying to remember if that one was in any way like this in the way that the DT seemed to dominate the overall time spent on the stand.
Is this normal, or is just this trial so lopsided?

There has been NOTHING like this trial. Compared to this one, the FL trial was akin to the Singing Nun. In other trials the DT does not have witnesses on the stand for days and weeks on end. Suffice it to say this trial and JA are never going to be replicated again. (maybe, probably, i hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee