trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to interrupt but would you mind telling directing me to where this pregnancy info is. TIA

The National Enquirer says this is coming from a source that has been reliable thus far. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If I may.
When I look at the crime scene I see Travis trying to get away from JA's stabbing. If she start's in the shower, he goes to the sink, she continues stabbing, he try's to get away by going into the hallway that would lead him out of the torture she was heaping on him.
I hope the jury can see that.

YOU KIDDING???

JA would NEVER EVER get an Abortion.. Being Preggo would have been her TICKET TO RIDE!!

Kinda like shooting yourself in the foot.. You'd never do that neither would she!

No she would never really do that, but she certainly could lie about having done it.

The usual judge bashing and ppl not listening to our verified lawyers about how things actually work in courtroom....

Pot stirrers basically.

I'll be good.

Oh, this kind of character.

bearbins_trashcans_1.jpg

Not to say I believe that's what Jodi Arias did, as there isn't a bit of evidence for it, but...

Not to overshare, but I mentioned I was in a year and a half relationship with a Borderline Personality that I only knew was BPD after the fact.

She did exactly that. Made up a faux pregnancy, then a horrendous story of a miscarriage and this little curly-haired fetus.

Total false and vindictive mind game. And in the mind of a Borderline, all is fair when there's some punishment to be meted out. Being vindictive is how they keep score. A borderline in the throes of their illness may not be a sociopath, but very often they are just as manipulative and empty inside.

You know what, Travis may have gotten the diagnosis wrong, but the betrayal might not have been one thing. It could have just been his realization that he loved and gave the benefit of the doubt to a person who was not only incapable of reciprocating in any normal sense, but who considered all means to punish, humiliate and simply torture him for not getting her own way to be fair game.

Realizing that all this time you've been looking into the eyes of something that isn't quite human, that there's a mask that has to be pulled off, that anything that they told you that was actually true was just an oversight on their part, is betrayal enough.

So you dated my friend Darla huh? LOL!

You know, a faked pregnancy or abortion would provoke that text message from Travis. I can't think of much else that would.

Did you see Jodi's pic of Elvis? :lol:

Terrible, a deformed empty of soul Elvis with a deformed head and crooked lips instead of his incredibly sexy mouth. Sometimes I wonder if Donovan is doing some of the art work.

Elvis would roll over in his grave if he was really dead. :wink:

We don't know if the judge allowed this sur-rebuttal yet...and it won't ruin the case..Juan has to much pre-med going and the jury gets it..no worries IMO

This may have been answered already - if so I apologize, I just can't catch up on the posts.

The AZcentral web site reported in the courtroom said that the witness next Wednesday, who is going to be on the stand "until we're done" according to the judge, is a defense witness. Ergo, surrebuttal.

That's my source, anyway.

Perhaps.......and maybe she borrowed money from TA to have an abortion but told him it was for something else?

And then he found out.....and he was furious.

And that would explain the nasty text messages he sent her on May 26th. They always bothered me 'cause I could tell something really got to TA. Something very bad and something eventful.

MOO. Speculating.....

I don't know about that day but, I always figured she faked a pregnancy and an abortion - later they got into it and she told him that. He found out it was a lie and flipped his lid. MOO of course.

It was allegedly brian Carr I believe....and there were even youtibe videos directed towards him. He was on Dr D months ago....

No not Bryan Carr.. NOW I think he's the donor for the Euro Love Child JA wants to have..

This guy was someone maybe Purple Plum?? But in California for sure BC lives in AZ

I know I'm a little behind, and this event was yesterday but I wanted to share the graphic I made:
http://imageshack.us/a/img13/1596/chelseyyoung.jpg
(..assuming I post it correctly)

Chelsey "liked" my comment on her Facebook.

Yes, you can touch me.

I will have to ask her what she thinks about some supplements (no, not steroids) the appallingly enthusiastic 20-something fitness trainer at my gym recommended.

No rocks from me BeachGirl....

You know you made me wonder if possibly she threatened to accuse him of pedophilia! If he didnt marry her or take her to cancun. There's nothing she wouldn't do out of cray cray and desperation.
I'm glad she didnt have. Time to get on his computer and add pedophilia.

She's a very tormented individual, so in her mind who knows what she could have done.

AND I'm gonna run in here and start yelling...

SON OF SAM!! LAW SON OF SAM LAW!! SON OF SAM LAW!!

SHE CAN'T profit from TA'S DEATH!!!!!!!!!!

The "Son Of Sam" law only applies "after" a conviction IIRC. She could sell anything at this point and profit from it, ie: artwork, any writings she has done (information for a book) So, I guess she had better get to completing her tell-all book of lies before her upcoming DP conviction in less than 2 weeks. Here is a link to the law.

Son of Sam law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know, a faked pregnancy or abortion would provoke that text message from Travis. I can't think of much else that would.

The lie about finding out he was seeing Lisa. She found out he was seeing Lisa by snooping,stalking,spying... all the above. Not when a rainbow colored unicorn flew into the restaurant she waited tables at.

It came out in testimony that they had vaginal sex at some point in the relationship. She described their first time, but I can't recall off-hand. That said, I think the pregnancy story is total BS, don't you?

Yes and no.
Was she pg? No.
Did she tell TA she was? Yes.
IMO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I believe nothing that JA says but there is a nagging thought here. In Travis's rant to her when he had discovered some horrific betrayal that JA had done to him...he said it hurt him worse than losing his father. What could hurt more? Losing a child. What if JA lied to him that she was pregnant and then claimed an abortion? Or he found out the pregnancy was a lie? I cannot imagine Travis not being a caring, loving man if he believed that JA was carrying his child. His heart would have gone out to that child, and maybe that was the horrible thing that caused the reaction he gave her?

He did say that he had never ever felt so betrayed in his life...I can so see him asking for a gyn doctor to be the person he says he needs to hear from in that text...I'm even betting if this was the prefix to that text that she told him she aborted and didnt tell him instead of miscarried ...hence him feeling betrayed by her and calling her evil and all that stuff he said about her in that text. imo

How did the "Jodi pregnant from TA and had a miscarriage" come to be? Good thing she didn't go full term!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout