trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, if she had been pregnant she'd have testified about it when she was on the stand. This is just more JA camp bs meant to garner sympathy for her.

Epic fail. :floorlaugh:

Not if it could be proven it was a lie...

The National Enquirer says this is coming from a source that has been reliable thus far. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Mike Walker is now talking with Dr. Drew....

:doh:

Re the pregnancy: just when you think Jodi can't possibly sink to a new low, she manages.

Just like everything else - the "child *advertiser censored*", the "abuse", the "rages", she's just throwing everything she can against the wall and hoping it sticks.

What I wonder is: did she try this story out on her lawyers and they refused to allow that lie, or did she just think of this in the last few days. That's my guess. Otherwise they would have used it tried to muddy TA's name further.

I'll bet the source is gal pal Donovan, passing on a JA lie.

Chelsey "liked" my comment on her Facebook.

Yes, you can touch me.

I will have to ask her what she thinks about some supplements (no, not steroids) the appallingly enthusiastic 20-something fitness trainer at my gym recommended.

She is hot. I feel like the Pillsbury dough mom.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Let me see if I can translate my twisted logic here.
First of all, JA lies. So do I believe they only ever had anal? No. But it doesn't matter. I am not claiming that she was EVER pregnant. I am believing that she convinced Travis that she was. And to punish him, she 'ended' the imaginary pregnancy any way she thought of, to HURT him. Or, he found out that she had lied about being pregnant. Or he believed that she had an abortion. By the time she ramped it up to this level in the 'relationship that didn't really exist', it was not about having Travis anymore. He needed to be punished and stopped.
Remember the day the sex tape was to be played? JA came back to the courtroom obviously upset and had been crying. She looked a hot mess that day. And it wasn't fake. She was about to be exposed for the tramp that she is.
Travis threatened to expose her to Leslie Udi, her family, the Freemans, etc. It was about being EXPOSED. She would never have testified about the imaginary pregnancy or even testified as if she was ever really pregnant.
She has had millions of words to say and yet she has NEVER said a word as to what caused Travis to rant at her the way he did in that message. She hasn't touched it with a ten foot pole. I think she avoided it like the plague because she knew JM would get close to the truth about what she did.
That is one claim she would never sing from the rooftops or the witness stand. Being truly exposed is what made her kill Travis. IMO

How did the "Jodi pregnant from TA and had a miscarriage" come to be? Good thing she didn't go full term!

IMHO, AFAIK,PDQ, JA is somehow getting this info out. Maybe through Donovan? Not that I think any of it is true.

Where is Steely? I swear and Ambien Induced Emu just ran through my backyard...

Yepper....Bombshell tonight ! She is planning on moving to Europe with her lesbian lover and having a baby...she has a sperm donor lined up...when she gets out...not if...NG is having a fit !:floorlaugh::facepalm:
WTH????? Are you serious? What country in Europe would have this killer?

The Helio was the phone that Gus gave her to replace the phone that was lost. I don't know what kind of phone that was but it apparently had the sex tape on it and was found in 2010.

Here is my understanding of the phones JA had April 2008 - August 2008: I thought that when she was driving from Mesa to Yreka in the Uhaul in April 2008 she ruined the phone by spilling hot chocolate on it in the cupholder and it sat in it all night while she slept in the Uhaul. So, then she got Helio phone #1 from Gus. She taped phone sex on May 10th, 2008 and claims she "lost" the Helio #1 about a week later but she had insurance on it so she got it replaced with another phone (don't know for sure if it was a Helio or not). Then Helio #1
was found a couple years later. So if the replacement phone was a Helio (#2), then the brown hair photos could have been retrieved from that phone. My understanding only - could be totally wrong!

So you dated my friend Darla huh? LOL!

Actually, her name was Lia. She once filed a false police report that I "put pictures of her on the internet" (nice implication, huh?). Once it was shown to the detective that what she was referring to was a video I did in Rock Creek Cemetery where she walked though one shot in silhouette, he no longer believed her. However her mission, to intimidate and harass, was accomplished. And yes, that was just one thing she did. The drive and endurance of a Borderline when they really feel a need to screw you over in order to restore the balance to the them-centric universe, is truly inspiring.

Oh, great, now she will probably read this and go all stabby, assuming she's not back in the heavy sedation wing.

The PEOPLE OF EUROPE BETTER BE WARE!!!! They Better LOCK UP THEIR MEN IN THEIR HOMES BECAUSE JODI WILL BE AFTER THEM!!! Jodi'S GIRLFRIEND BETTER WATCH OUT. JODI WILL KILL HER AND THE GUY WHO IS GOING TO HELP SPAWN HER CHILD. Jodi is that evil. Donavan better watch out too JODI WILL GO AFTER ANYONE WHO GETS IN HER WAY!!!

Let me see if I can translate my twisted logic here.
First of all, JA lies. So do I believe they only ever had anal? No. But it doesn't matter. I am not claiming that she was EVER pregnant. I am believing that she convinced Travis that she was. And to punish him, she 'ended' the imaginary pregnancy any way she thought of, to HURT him. Or, he found out that she had lied about being pregnant. Or he believed that she had an abortion. By the time she ramped it up to this level in the 'relationship that didn't really exist', it was not about having Travis anymore. He needed to be punished and stopped.
Remember the day the sex tape was to be played? JA came back to the courtroom obviously upset and had been crying. She looked a hot mess that day. And it wasn't fake. She was about to be exposed for the tramp that she is.
Travis threatened to expose her to Leslie Udi, her family, the Freemans, etc. It was about being EXPOSED. She would never have testified about the imaginary pregnancy or even testified as if she was ever really pregnant.
She has had millions of words to say and yet she has NEVER said a word as to what caused Travis to rant at her the way he did in that message. She hasn't touched it with a ten foot pole. I think she avoided it like the plague because she knew JM would get close to the truth about what she did.
That is one claim she would never sing from the rooftops or the witness stand. Being truly exposed is what made her kill Travis. IMO

BINGO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I thought it was the guy from the resort?
Oh well...either way....THs should know...and they don't.
thanks!!!
If by "the guy from the resort" you mean Darryl Brewer, he lent her two of the three gas cans that she took with her to Arizona. I provided a link to Paul Stern's interview about lending Jodi money for her trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove