trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Present!! Wild said he is staying in the office today not going to trial. I will miss his twitter posts.

:giggle:

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

Oh I love starting my day with a chorus line of Juan's. Now when I'm trying to sleep, I count Juanettes instead of sheep. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::offtobed:

When JM was questioning Flores about the shelves he asked him what happened when he pressed his hand on the shelf and "this is what happened" and was showing a photograph. But the cameras never showed this photo. Is this photo available anywhere online?

Yes, it was posted yesterday. Sorry I don't have a link. Try the media/timeline thread maybe?

JA's plan to move to France with her lover made me giggle. Does she expect to live on Paris's Left Bank where she can sell her "art"? One of life's little ironies: the word "cliche" is French.

Good morning all. :seeya:

Isn't today trial day 53?

ETA: WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO! I got on the first row!! ............ or maybe not....

From previous thread, Whack A Mole (post 1424) said:

HIPPA wouldn't stop the release of her info if SHE allowed it. And you can bet if there was anything in her records she'd release it. There is no way she was pregnant. They've accused poor Travis of everything but sex with the dog. They've totally trashed his life and lied about his death. But I'm confident it's all going to come back and bite her in the fanny in closing arguments.

Love your screen name WAM.

I completely agree with ALL you said here! If JA wanted to prove she was pregnant, she would authorize the release of her med info about it. Yep, it will definitely be another chunk out of her hide, IMO!

Another IMO, the more she and her team try to trash Travis, the better he seems and the worse she looks.
:fencefall:

Present, ready to rock with a fat orange cat and a fluffy white cat. Lets get justice! Rawr!

Another beautiful day for a trial! Due to an appointment, I was gone yesterday and last night. A dear friend of mine took excellent notes though! Thank you friend.

good morning y'all! ready to geaux.... (sits down. pulls out snuck in candy and drink from my purse. )

Methinks many on here would opt for a snuck-in flask in order to get through the DT's malarkey in lieu of candy.

Wait...maybe your drink is of the adult kind!

YES I got in, Go me Go me . Only one toe got hurt.

Ready for another day closer to JA's destiny.

Hello all!

Justice for Travis! Lots of support for our great prosecutor.

Just imagine next week this time......

BBM~ As I don't agree either that Jodi was pregnant, she probably took a HPT if she thought she was.

Jodi doesn't seem to go to Dr.'s... abuse from Travis, busted ring finger = No Dr for Jodi.

I completely agree with ALL you said here! If JA wanted to prove she was pregnant, she would authorize the release of her med info about it. Yep, it will definitely be another chunk out of her hide, IMO!

Another IMO, the more she and her team try to trash Travis, the better he seems and the worse she looks.

From previous thread, Whack A Mole (post 1424) said:

HIPPA wouldn't stop the release of her info if SHE allowed it. And you can bet if there was anything in her records she'd release it. There is no way she was pregnant. They've accused poor Travis of everything but sex with the dog. They've totally trashed his life and lied about his death. But I'm confident it's all going to come back and bite her in the fanny in closing arguments.

Love your screen name WAM.

My screen name shows my age. It's back from the Anna Nicole Smith mess. Then I swore I'd never follow another trial. But then came Casey Anthony. And I really swore I'd never follow another trial. Then came Jodi Arias...and I just swear :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Methinks many on here would opt for a snuck-in flask in order to get through the DT's malarkey in lieu of candy.

Wait...maybe your drink is of the adult kind!

id say it was the gallon of daquiris i bought for everyone yesterday but yall all know i drank it already :blushing:

My screen name shows my age. It's back from the Anna Nicole Smith mess. Then I swore I'd never follow another trial. But then came Casey Anthony. And I really swore I'd never follow another trial. Then came Jodi Arias...and I just swear :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Too too. Scott Peterson, ANS, CA.... now this. We have an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member