Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping Juan ends his closing statement with JA's own words. "If I did this, I would beg for the death penalty."

ja's father said in the police interview that she was planning to marry Travis. I think this was very telling. She expected to marry him, but he had no intention of marrying her. This ate away at her. She decided if he wan't going to marry her, he wouldn't marry anyone.

She is such a narcissist that there wasn't a doubt in her mind that Travis would marry her. She invested all of her imaginary future in him. Travis was everything she wasn't and the only way she could have those things was thru him: house, job, friends, social life, etc. was to latch onto him.

Once she met Travis she moved into another bedroom and stopped sleeping with Darryl. Darryl was of no use for her anymore, she devalued him.

With sociopaths, people are just a means to an end for them. Parasites. She didn't love Travis she loved his life.

I just don't understand the hatred toward him, why not just move on and pick up another unlucky soul to latch on to?

I just turned on the TV and HLN said that the jury saw the pictures of Travis? Is that true>?

My ex's inner demon came out the day before the wedding BUT unfortunately I had already bought the dress!

I know I shouldn't have chuckled about that but I did. Sorry. I'm sure if you could do it over again you would have taken the dress back..or just taken the financial hit of the dress if no returns were allowed rather than go through what you ended up going through.

I still think it is a waste of time for the DT to bring their sur-rebuttal witness to dispute the BPD diagnosis. Do they really think it is going to make a difference at this point to the jury? She said she committed the crime, she lied about it, they have gruesome autopsy pics, did I mention she lied?

Ouch.....the thing is ,, being Jodi is such a brainiac....

How many times did we hear testimony that...".he didnt call me after we had sex.

Is that a rhetorical question? I don't know how many times we heard that, or if we ever did hear that. And what does Jodi being a "brainiac" have to do with my comment?

I just cannot wrap my mind around hearing testimony about an evaluation done on JA after the trial is in full swing. After she has heard everything and knows what the weak points are. After her hearing Dr. D's testimony. After JA reading books, magazines etc. After listening to Samuels and his junk. After listening to ALV and her junk. After JA talking on the phone to Donavan and others.

How can any of his evaluation be relevant? She lied before and know Ms. IQ has a ton of knowledge and will lie again in the eval. I'm sorry but I just don't get it. Not being snarky but if anyone could explain that more I'd so appreciate it.

Yes, I don't get it either. I feel like the DT had their shot with 2 (so-called) experts, and shouldn't get another shot after the fact. Total waste of time and relevance.

I'm really stunned at the animosity and disdain being shown towards Travis....being blamed for his own murder. :facepalm:

Wednesday seems like a year from now...:banghead:

Anyone care to speculate about what the new DT witness will offer? Assuming he is a hired gun to dispute Dr. D's dx of BPD, what is the DT tying to do here?

TIA for any/all opinions.

An excuse for me to take a long, much needed nap. Until Martinez comes up to bat. :bud::bud:

* technically not a duplicate post, I did it incorrectly the first time, so it does not count.

Thanks Josie! I thought I had seen all of the autopsy photos but I hadn't seen the back one.

Glad I'm not squeamish ....

I wanted to see the photos shown today since I have seen all the others on youtube...but, OMG, these made me cry and I can't help but think The Jurors will be haunted by these...by far the most graphic...made me cry...feel so badly the Alexander Family has to keep reliving what the MONSTER did to Travis...

Hi all,

I just came on here to say I'm jumping for joy for people who are stepping up to help the family now in BIG ways. It's been an entire day of wheelin and dealin. And the help from people and the community has been AMAZING. I'll be able to tell more details later but my heart is so full with the love and generosity flowing the direction of the family.

Also I'm not worried one bit about Juror 8 being released. And I'll just leave it at that. :)

aw darn it Katie....I hate waiting and not knowing......go have a couple margaritas to loosen your tongue please!! oh yes and HURRY! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think he'll be there to primarily reinforce the PTSD as opposed to BPD. Hopefully the judge has really limited the scope on this. Cause if I have to listen to JW chirp on and on about the mostly out of context emails, instant messages and texts, I may have no hair left.

And all Juan will need to do is bring up the connection between this new witness and ALV.

The more I think about this whole defense, the madder I get.
They shouldn't be able to pick a whole new witness (geffner) to come and dispute the BPD. Obviously now she's a pro at faking tests, so we know how this is gonna pan out. Getting to interview and test her 4 months into trial? They should have been made to bring their original doctor back(Samuels), to dispute it.

Now they're asking to bring in a medical examiner to dispute Horn? No bloody way. They've had 5 years, why couldn't they do that then? If the judge allows that, I'm gonna be ticked. While they are at in, why don't they bring in some random skate boarder to testify they have fooled around with licence plates in random parking lots cuz that's what skaters do?

I hate this 5 day break, gives the defense far too much scheming time. Judge should have told them if they want doc on the stand, it's friday or nothing. Enough procastination.

I need a drink...

I'm really stunned at the animosity and disdain being shown towards Travis....being blamed for his own murder. :facepalm:

Me too. I'm not going to say anything else though I have a lot to say. I've never had a time-out and don't want now at this stage of the trial.

:stormingmad:

Not sure if the Cancun PPL rep was ever on the rebuttal list and if so, JSS must have nixed the testimony as too prejudicial. Same with the bank fraud potential witness ... hopefully,we'll get all the dirt after the trial.

No steak knife used there. Ms JA got herself a hunting knife somewhere.

thats what i thought when i first seen them and went and had a look at some and it just made it more clearer to me anyway thats what was used.
small enough to conseal but the blade is long enough and sharp enough to do what she was going to

There is no way she shot him first.. You know why?? Because she wanted it to hurt and shooting him would have been too quick. IF she really wanted him just dead? She would have waited until he was in the shower and shot him 5 times. That would have been that.. She wanted to kill him with gusto. She wanted it to hurt. She wanted to torture him.

The gun was most likely to me an after thought..
To make sure he was really really dead.

OHHHHHHHHHH, Scarlett- so vicious- and, so true. :goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members