Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bullet entered his right forehead, and lodged in his left cheek thought the frontal lobe, ME says he could not have performed "purposeful action" at this point. Remarkably, he says he *could* have walked after he stab wound to heart. That's why I think it was stab wounds to the heart, back/head, throat and finally gunshot to the head.

I agree with your theory...

additionally... I imagine the bullet wounds to the head after tremendous blood loss from the knife wounds would create a significant different wound than a bullet shot to a person with "normal" circulatory activity...

The ME should be able to tell the difference...

JMO

Ok, I'm just catching up on today's testimony - is JW actually trying to suggest there was NO injury to the brain?? I mean, come ON. He was shot in face! o_O

You mentioning all those things that we are blessed with being able to see, touch, taste, and experience reminds me of a message I sent a friend the other day. These next few sentences are copied and pasted, directly from the message that I composed and sent. It is so unfair that Travis Alexander was not given the chance to meet and marry his soul mate, produce beautiful children, and witness their first steps, baseball home runs, and graduations from high school and college. He was robbed of the honor of walking his daughter down the aisle at her wedding, and reading books and playing hide and seek with his grandchildren. Travis should still be here with us…. with his twinkling eyes, and contagious laughter.
I know its lengthy, but I was so sad and angry, I desperately needed to vent my frustration somehow.

Thank you for sharing.
She robbed him of his chance to live a fulfilled blessed life, I hope she gets the dp so that she can sit in that cold cell and think of what she robbed him of and herself.

For the life of me, I couldn't figure out this photo:
734280_410486275694187_193216846_n.jpg

But once I looked at this scenario it was perfectly clear:
30muzdl.png

I hope this helps all of you as much as it has helped me.

Thank you for the comparison. It looks like she was dragging him with her left hand and she snapped a picture with her right hand.

Awww I was in love with Steve Perry, cried when he cut his hair...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How'd you feel about his mustache? Oh, by the way, he's Portuguese. (Like me.) :)

She gets TWO hrs of alone outside time, TWO appliances, TWO books...her OCD will be elated lol

I am not gonna comment on the appliance that came to my mind. I will get in trouble. hehehe

I love to watch for the friends of Travis he brings on. They just all truly loved and adored their friend. I have never heard grown men go on and on about the love they had for their buddy, as ALL of the people who knew Travis do. It is so humbling to hear how he made everyone in the room feel special. It makes me want to do better, be better. I have been so happy that Dr. Drew goes out of his way to show the true Travis. :seeya::seeya:

You know, I think it would make Jodi very irate to think that even in death, Travis continues to inspire people and bring meaning to their lives, making them love him even without personally meeting him. After all, this is HER show....she is supposed to be getting all the attention and pity.

Helter Skelter :rocker: great book!

I was 8 when those murders occurred and of course I had no clue about them. Then when the Helter Skelter TV movie was made years later I watched it and was scared out of my gourd. Naturally I had to read the Bugliosi book (Such a brilliant prosecutor...) and that led to reading yet more books and... here we are.

I am so disgusted after viewing the new photos. What did that young man do to deserve being slaughtered in that way? How can anyone do that to another human being? How can someone be so evil? I don't care what Travis did or didn't do to her. I care about what she did to him since he is the one who has been murdered and had his life laid out for the world to judge. The immeasurable pain she has caused his family is something that is really hard to think about. My heart aches for them when I see them try to stifle their genuine agony in order to not violate any court instructions. This needs to stop. I am so glad the trial part will be over next week. No more testimony. No more skewing the facts...nothing matters but that poor young man's deliberate, premeditated, tortuous and vile murder at the hands of JA. The fact that she can maintain contact with the world through social media is beyond disgusting. Imagine if Ted Bundy had access to tweet his thoughts during his trial? This needs to change. The fact that she has supporters is deplorable and a sign that basic human morality is in jeopardy. What more did she have to do to Travis for these supporters to realize that no matter her so called "reasons", she committed a most evil act?

I'm sorry for going on and on. I'm just sad...so sad for a young man I didn't know, but who I feel such pain for. May God bless his soul...RIP Travis...Juan's got this.

Oh my gosh... What the heck are we gonna talk about from now till WED? It's only 10:30pm here.

Juan was superb ...

Curious about bank fraud chick that didn't get called. But... I trust Juan so no biggie

Berkowitz scared everyone in NYC.
I lived in the Bronx then and I remember my boyfriend and I were sitting in the car before I went inside. I told my boyfriend that I didn't want to talk anymore because I was scared of Son of Sam. He killed couples and girls with brown, long hair (which I had). Very scary summer.

How interesting. Tell me more! I knew the son of one of David Berkowitz's early cell mates. Long time ago. He had a handful of David's poems his dad had given him that he wanted to sell.

Poor poor Jodi. It's so rough having the autopsy photos shown. What happened to her morbid curiosity?

Don't need to... Short hair ugly leopard half shirt & iirc mom jeans

No, this is a parody changing the lyrics to match the dopey video. :floorlaugh:

Oh my gosh... What the heck are we gonna talk about from now till WED? It's only 10:30pm here.

Juan was superb ...

Curious about bank fraud chick that didn't get called. But... I trust Juan so no biggie

Money for Nothin'.

I highly recommend the sidebar thread for the next five days. Silly stuff and off topic stuff. Let's not cause any additional grief to the mods!

Plus, it is way more fun over there! :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201318"]SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I am not gonna comment on the appliance that came to my mind. I will get in trouble. hehehe

Tee Hee.

But seriously though - I don't even think they deserve an appliance of any kind, but that's just me.

Do they get a t.v. if they choose? A radio?

There were new photos released today? Of what exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV