Trial Discussion Thread #10 - 14.03.19, Day 13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roux back. stating to the CAP that his experts will testify re the fingers.. that one cannot rely on the sequence of the shot. that they will say she wasn't slumping down but not on the floor..

CAP that is their testimony?? and he nods, but isn't drawn into speculation as to why.
R
Roux says his deflection theory is wrong..

Cap says.. it is my testimony .. su[prted bu the evidence...

therefore the sequence of the shots is wrong...

I stand by my testimony, I disagree with this theory..

the cap couldn't determine wich was the 3rd or the 4th.. he is clear on which is the first and second shot..

the 3 and 4th. one is a misfire that richochets..

he whoa.. Roux gives up. finished .. Nel is up in Re Direct to the CAP

Nel. . the position of the deceased can change.. yes.

the sequence of the shots.. she is leaning forward ( after the hip shot) facing the door. propped up on the magazine rack she has slumped down on.

the bullet hole is too high for the hip. B is too high. A is the one that hit the hip.

this is very hard to listen to .. maybe I;m just a sobber for no reason. but by god it IS hard to listen to.

Did anyone screen shot that door with labels, ABCD? I missed it.

Nel is up.

Showing top of toilet tank, Nel asks what is on top of it. Cpt says 'Not sure. It could be wooden splinters from door.'

Did he just say it's impossible for one shot ...break...then three more shots?

Witness explaining that when firing through the door, the further back you move, the greater the height. And vice versa.

And I think Nel just asked if Burger's version of the sounds fits, and Cpt said yes, it could?

Roux's back, re height and hip position in relation to shots....

a pic of the toilet .. the toilet apparatus.....

alright going back to the sounds heard, the sequence heard by the witness. Burger hears bang bang.........bang bang. and mr Johnson hears another bang

o. k.. Nels is finished, .. ROUX is back for one more question.

why would the height of the wound position change when I lean forward.. when I lean forward why would my hip position change.. ??

the CAP. Ididnt testify to the height changing of the wound.. the height of the hip doesn't change.. the

Roux has another question.

the defence found 2 (??) bullets in the toilet?? is he aware of that??

yes, he is.

I am presuming those 2 bullets were from another shooting adventure.

NEXT WITNESS!1

Nooooo! Mangena has been excused! I could listen to him all day (and night) - and no, that doesn't mean what you think it means.

I love it when an expert witness who knows his/her stuff testifies because I learn sooo much.

Witness just told court under cross from Roux "I have never said the height of the hip changes'.

Think Roux wants Reeva sitting when shot? Or at least not standing, facing the door.

Col Van der Ness? up now. Nel asks for five mins. Granted.

I wish all witnesses were like the ballistics guy. IMO this trial would move along so much faster.

Nel has misplaced a photo album and needs a recess ...

muffin time in Pretoria.. just because its called tea time, doesnt mean one has to have tea. . coffee, some chaps have a short sharp belt of pinio grigio, some have cocoa

While we're on break ...

Does anyone know if the door was an exhibit in the bail hearing or if there was any kind of testimony like this last guy?

that was an extraordinarily short x-examine of the CAP by Roux.. even on Re RE direct he was very spare with his questions

in comparison.. an off day??

It wasn't teatime. That wasn't even long enough to put the kettle on....

It is the prosecution claim that Reeva slumped onto the toilet after the first bullet struck her right thigh, but where is the blood splatter to support this theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState