Trial Discussion Thread #21 - 14.04.09, Day 19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion, but when OP has to make a point about how someone else is wrong or to blame for something, he is very calm and cool, and insistent on explaining every detail, to make sure people understand.

It would appear to be, when a person passed away in my home some years ago, I had to go scratch through his things to get his ID before they removed the body from my house! I also recall the ID was photographed.

My husband is a paramedic, it's for their PCR (Patient Care Report) that contains all relevent patient information, BP/HR/OBS/GSC. How patient was found on arrival/examination & treatment/meds, DT/AT. Any other information that may be required to assist on transfer, including patients details & medical insurance. They also require ID & address for billing purposes even it free

Did he say he was wearing socks when he went to pick Reeva up?

We are on a break but not tea. R asked for a mo.

Just my opinion, but when OP has to make a point about how someone else is wrong or to blame for something, he is very calm and cool, and insistent on explaining every detail, to make sure people understand.
So...practically the totality of his testimony, then? ;)

"I did not intend to kill Reeva nor anyone else for that matter."

After this has ended - we need some meme for this statement! :D

LOL! OP says he did not intend to kill Reeva or anyone else for that matter!!!!!

How accidental are four consecutive shots? He would have known that by using such powerful bullets that hitting the target ONCE would have proved incapacitating if not lethal.....but FOUR shots?

Did he say he was wearing socks when he went to pick Reeva up?

He did. To explain why he would not have stayed same position for all the bat blows. Slippery socks on tiled floor.

OP is using a magic trick to discredit Dr. Stipp's testimony. Without my legs on Stipps could only see my head while I moved through the bathroom, therefore... :floorlaugh:

I understood that to mean he was only confirming that he had his legs ON when he used the bat. If he didn't have his legs on as suggested by the states witness(cant remember his name- the bat guy hehe) when using the bat- they wouldn't have seen a man walking in the bathroom.

He agrees he's one of the most recognisable faces in the world - Nel mentions able-bodied athletes - and Oscar goes down a rabbit hole of making a mistake.

Oh this is gonna be good.

I'm sure it does come across that way. Perhaps when given his first sworn affidavit he was still under severe shock or didn't realize just how much detail he was leaving out. Roux must've told/advised him that he better fill those gaps to the best of his recollection to complete the story so that there aren't any stones left unturned. I for one appreciate all the new details, because it does indeed fill many questionable gaps.

It certainly does, too bad those gaps weren't filled before he heard all the evidence from the states case, it would have been much more believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper