Trial Discussion Thread #21 - 14.04.09, Day 19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O: I thenwent to bthroom and picked R up. I remember getting to 2nd floor landing, at that point Mr S and his daughter arrived. I remember screaming ....when I got to the bottom, S told me to put Reeva down, the ambulance was on its way...I said we need to get her to hospital - He said just put her down.

...I just waited, I had my fingers in her mouth to try and help her breath; my hand on her hip to stop the bleeding

Yesterday he testified that when he had finally managed to get into the toilet cubicle he 'sat over Reeva' .. and sobbed that she 'wasn't breathing' .. so he already knew she wasn't breathing some minutes before the point where he was bringing her downstairs with his fingers in her mouth .. not sure why he would think she was breathing again, or that he was helping her to breathe in any way :confused:

ST testified that OP was unstable on his stumps sometimes.

Ah "sometimes", that explains it.

He is only unstable when holding a cricket bat :)

I can barely stand straight when I hold my beer but stand surprisingly sturdy when drinking milk. I feel for OP :D

R now asking OP about directions of windows; West?

I'm lost with stuff like that. Ah, so's Roux.

R: So they are on the same side? (OP's window and neighbour's)

OP: Yes.

He's combining the re-enactments that his team have done into his evidence, even their verbage

Mentioned DR S"s housekeeper who also heard crying but no screaming.

Oh dear, sounds like somebody's phone going off in court again. Judge seems to let it pass this time.

"Similarly, he said after dragging Reeva out of the toilet he 'gently' put her head on the carpet in the bathroom."

What carpeting in the bathroom is he talking about here? It was a tile floor. Is he talking about an "area rug" or a "throw rug"? I remember seeing one on the floor near the shower. It did not have blood on it as I remember it.

Anything her head was on would be surely covered with blood.

"Similarly, he said after dragging Reeva out of the toilet he 'gently' put her head on the carpet in the bathroom."

What carpeting in the bathroom is he talking about here? It was a tile floor. Is he talking about an "area rug" or a "throw rug"? I remember seeing one on the floor near the shower. It did not have blood on it as I remember it.

Anything her head was on would be surely covered with blood.

Just heard that bit again and he actually said he pulled a bathroom carpet towards him to 'softly' place her head upon it.

LOL! OP says he did not intend to kill Reeva or anyone else for that matter!!!!!

I'm sure it does come across that way. Perhaps when given his first sworn affidavit he was still under severe shock or didn't realize just how much detail he was leaving out. Roux must've told/advised him that he better fill those gaps to the best of his recollection to complete the story so that there aren't any stones left unturned. I for one appreciate all the new details, because it does indeed fill many questionable gaps.

OP is accused of premeditated murder. on the advice of his attorney he refused to give any oral or written statement to the police on the day of Reeva's murder. His sworn affidavit in which he had to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, was the only evidence the prosecution had till date about whatever happened that night that lead to Reeva death.

Filling in the huge holes in his affidavit or gaps as you put it, is illegal and is irrefutable proof that he has committed perjury.

wait, what???????

" I did not intend to kill Reeva, nor anyone else for that matter." :liar:

He didn't intended to Kill Reeva or anyone else?! What utter utter crap! He can't admit anything can he? 4 shots were just a warning eh?

Important to remember crying was heard after 2nd sounds by Van der merwe and husband so could have no connection to screaming.

Tlking about Stipp's testimony about seeing man walk back and forth in front of window.

O: If you look at my height without my legs, I'm a lot shorter; only my head and possibly part of my shoulder would be visible-he would not have been able to see my torso if I wasn't wearing my legs.

R: Were you in the bthrm before 3.17?

O: I was. I came into the bthrm to kick the door. That's what they must have seen.

R: I know it's a stupid question, After kicking the door, did you take off your legs before firing the shots?

O: No, I did not.

R: At anytime did you intend to kill Reeva?

O: No. I did not intend to kill Reeva.

I'm not sure I can have heard that last bit right.....???

Oh, I have to run around, can't follow along.

Short points, he remembers amazing details, positions of policemen in the car, what people say and where he is in the kitchen. Yet he can't remember how far away from the toilet door he was? Some other times he remembers nothing again.

Also he talked about him screaming and screaming yesterday (presumably like a woman) now he only talks only about crying and how neighbours closeby hear only crying.

OP "I did not intend to kill Reeva or anyone else, for that matter."
Hm, action versus articulation. A wide chasm.

OP is using a magic trick to discredit Dr. Stipp's testimony. Without my legs on Stipps could only see my head while I moved through the bathroom, therefore... :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finch5800