Trial Discussion Thread #22 - 14.04.10, Day 20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The food from her stomach would definitely be completely gone after 8 hours, no doubt about that.

Well last week i wasn't feeling well one morning. About 7am. I vomited, and was surprised to see the very clear evidence of previous nights dinner come out. I'd eaten at about 8pm. That's 11hours. I went to sleep around 1am.

I think it's impossible to say that her dinner would absolutely be gone after 8 hours.

What are the theories about why he would bring her downstairs?

What purpose would that serve?

That facts are that prior to bringing her dead body downstairs OP called a friend and not police. He called Netcare but didn't summon an ambulance and doesnt' remember what he told them.

He told security that everything was fine even though he just killed his girlfriend who was still alive in his affidavit but not breathing as of yesterday when he found her.

Garbage bags, rope, and tape was found on the first floor beside Reeva's body.

One hypothesis is that OP was planning on getting rid of the body.

Especially as
1) she reportedly had night attire in her bag by the bed
2) it was valentine's day

...even if they were being low key she would have at least been in PJ's or maybe one of his T shirts had they really retired to bed after an uneventful eveving.

I think he threw in the "Reeva had done yoga" to explain her wearing the clothes she was found in.

Van Rensenburg? In his statement detailed walking past a 'Yoga mat' in the upstairs lounge area between the bedroom and stairs. So I believe he is telling a part truth, she did do yoga but not in the bedroom. And her vest she was wearing is definitely different to the one she had on in the car. Yoga top had wide shoulders and loose fit. Car photo shows thin shoulder straps and tight fit. Both were black.

Sorry for graphic images contained. But they are different shirts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 40
Think also of the entire 2 families of both sides and all the witnesses.

Yes totally agree with that . The witness have been put in a spotlight and the events of the evening would have been difficult to deal with when they found out that they had actually heard a terrible murder and then they get grilled on the stand .

In February 2013 there was the presumtion, Reeva got the shot to her hip already in the bedroom; this was the start. Maybe, that wasn't wrong at all??

I dont remember hearing rope and tape were found. I knew about the garbage bags.

I can't recall who posted this earlier, however it pertained to the contract that Reeva was preparing, about to sign, glaringly obvious is Oscar, big noting himself, when Reeva is a trained lawyer, highly versed & more capable in legal documents than Oscar. He tells us nothing of the earlier evening at all.

Sorry for graphic images contained. But they are different shirts.

Oscar only emphasizes his fears because Oscar only cares about Oscar. Poor Reeva can you imagine her FEARS locked in that bathroom being shot over and over by her lover? Has he even commented on how she must have been scared to death as she was being killed?

Thought I could do two photos...fail!

The neckline looks really high compared to when you see the picture of the top on its own .Do you think she had it on back to front and that is why the prosecution mentioned the clothes in the early stages of the investigation .
Having your top on back to front indicates that you got dressed in a rush .

I know. Talking to his cousin on Valentine's Day? Playing on Ipads and telephones? Going to sleep? lol

People seem to be forgetting that it wasn't valentines Day the night before. It was the night of the 13th.

I haven't been following on Websleuths, but I have been following the trial and watching on Youtube. Would someone who knows how put up a poll on whether they think OP is telling the truth or lying? I have to say, he's very convincing -- probably the most convincing defendant I've ever heard and I am an avid trial watcher. I'm curious to see what percentage of people on here think he is lying or telling the/his truth.

Wow, I think I just woke up on the other side of a parallel universe.
It takes all sorts...

The neckline looks really high compared to when you see the picture of the top on its own .Do you think she had it on back to front and that is why the prosecution mentioned the clothes in the early stages of the investigation .

You could be right about the shirt. I have a tee shirt like that and I tried it. Looks the same hmmm.

Still a bit too loose I think. I am sure she showered and changed after her yoga. There was probably a mildly normal start to the evening...something happened some timing after Reeva ate that meal...between 11-1am. And we have a witness that heard raised voices like an argument around 2-3am.

Still a bit too loose I think. I am sure she showered and changed after her yoga. There was probably a mildly normal start to the evening...something happened some timing after Reeva ate that meal...between 11-1am. And we have a witness that heard raised voices like an argument around 2-3am.

Maybe she did shower went to bed nude and threw the shirt on in a hurry in the dark wanting to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper