Trial Discussion Thread #25 - 14.04.14, Day 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O: I don't have any explanation for the questions he's putting to me..

Nel moves back to fans but says he won't go through all the evidence again. Phew.

He does need to go back to the jeans. I need more info! I want him to ask Oscar what Reeva was wearing when he got home that night and what she wore to bed.

N: Col Van Rensberg was the first one to go upstairs?

O says he doesn't recall who went first; says he 'was one of the first' and mentions Botha went up too.

N: You cannot deny his evidence then he was the first one to go up?

O: What I saw was a policeman in civilian clothes go up...

N pursues that point and O says he cannot confirm or deny, but 'I can take it into consideration' (that VR went up first).

Nel says Col VR focused on the fan when he first went into the room. OP says he doesn't know what he focused on.

Court is trying to find a photo now. And it seems it is lost, temporarily.

O: I don't have any explanation for the questions he's putting to me..

Nel moves back to fans but says he won't go through all the evidence again. Phew.

Oh THANK GOD! I can only hope we don't have to spin around on the duvet cover & jeans merry-go-round again. For the life of me I STILL don't get the big significance of that whole thing. I know it had to be something though because even Roux objected, which is rare.

He does need to go back to the jeans. I need more info! I want him to ask Oscar what Reeva was wearing when he got home that night and what she wore to bed.

Anyone think many women, or men for that matter, take their jeans or trousers off so they end up inside out ? Not saying you can't but it's much more difficult imo that way and then if you are going to use them again you have to turn them back the right way.

Roux.......madly whispering ....and rifling through papers.....he looks what, worried ?Frantic ?...... Busy as a bee?

The fan is in a different position in that photo

N has moved onto Col VR's statement as photo not available. Reading about 'stainless steel fan standing in front of the door and the door was open'.

O: He doesn't say 'I' went up, he says 'we' went up. And he says the curtains were open, not the doors.

N: I'm glad you noticed that, it's on the record.

Morning all from sunny England, bit late at getting to the forum today so going to read the rest of the thread to see what I've missed.

Judge: Is this the photo we're supposed to be looking at?

N: Yes Milady. It's the one used in the Col VR cross examination.

Pic shows fan standing in front of the door, by the bed. Now O and N arguing about if it was to the left or right.

Doe s not Oscar sound like he might be on tranquilizers?
Subdued isn't he?

Question for any trial lawyers here. Come on, tell me paleeeez. Are there any secret hand signals used .

The fan is in a different position in that photo

So is the multiplug, and there are no ipads or cases. I don't know how they can even refer to these photos when things are obviously moved around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michelle177